Best deal in MD?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Best deal in MD? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; With my wife being pregnant, I've decided I need to get rid of my pick-up and get something more family ...

Best deal in MD?

With my wife being pregnant, I've decided I need to get rid of my pick-up and get something more family friendly. I was just wondering what some of the members in the MD have paid for their '08s. Just looking for the best deal in the area. Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Annapolis Subaru usually has good deal's for forum members.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Annapolis Subaru usually has good deal's for forum members.
    Really? Is there a sales rep on the forum? Or is there a specific salesperson I should get ahold of?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by InkTheFlesh View Post
    Really? Is there a sales rep on the forum? Or is there a specific salesperson I should get ahold of?
    They used to be on this forum but I am not sure if they still are.

If you go to Nasioc.com/forums and look in the Mid Alantic forum you should be able to send a private message to AnnapolisSubaruSales (that's their screenname).

I'd also contact Herb Gordon. I had a delightful buying experiance from them when I got my WRX. I delt with a taller older man....who I cant recall his name.

Depending on where you are in Maryland I'd stay away from Jones, Valley Motors, and Heritage (I've had bad buying experiances from all the above and refuse to go there).

Herb Gordon and Annapolis Subaru if you are close to Baltimore. Frederick Subaru is also posting in Nasioc now and seem to have a decent following.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I just paid 21,750 for my 08 wrx before tags n taxes. That was with no spoiler 4d sedan 5 speed manual in black and the base audio package.

Never thought of the WRX as a family mans car. Congrats on the baby

Quote Originally Posted by RDB81 View Post
    Never thought of the WRX as a family mans car. Congrats on the baby
    Thanks for the congrats. I wanted something 4 door, and fairly entertaining to drive. I'm looking at this and the Mazdaspeed3, which seems to be a little pricer though.

Are you still in the market? If so, try Fitzgerald Auto Mall (I can't post URLs, so you'll have to do a websearch). I bought two Subarus from their Gaithersburg store. Prices are on the web. If you can sit through the drawn out sales spiel and say no to the useless add-ons, then you'll walk away with a great car for a great deal.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.