Winchester, Martinsburg, Hagerstown Spring Meet
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Winchester, Martinsburg, Hagerstown Spring Meet within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey Guys and Girls, everyone is invited to a meet we will be having Saturday April 12th in Martinsburg, WV. ...

Winchester, Martinsburg, Hagerstown Spring Meet

Hey Guys and Girls, everyone is invited to a meet we will be having Saturday April 12th in Martinsburg, WV.

Me and a fellow member Logan have been talking about a get together for members of the MAIC chapter of NASIOC living in the areas mentioned above.
    It was originally planned as a meet for people living in the winchester-hagerstown area that were not able to make all the meets and cruises that happen around D.C. and the Hampton Roads/Richmond/Norfolk areas. We have been trying to plan something for all the enthusiasts in our area to meet up and hang out, talk subies and possibly go for a cruise.

I am also a member of this forum and wrxtuners.net and i-club and wanted to put the word out to everyone that they were welcome to come. The more the merrier. You dont have to be in the areas mentioned to come, anyone is welcome.

As of now we are planning on meeting up at the Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot at the mall in Martinsburg WV, since Martinsburg is between Winchester and Hagerstown and the mall is really close to Interstate 81. A exact time hasnt been set yet but I will let you know when we decide.

If you have any friends or know of anyone that owns a subaru or is a fan of subaru that would like to come bring them along. Both Logan and myself will be putting the word out along with flyers to suby owners we see between now and then.

Hope to see some of you there, if you have any questions feel free to PM me on here or on the boards at NASIOC where my username is WorldRallyRedneck and Logans is Emsmap.

Dave

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Whats up, DAVE!
    Howya been? I haven't seen you around, lately. How's everything going?

I'm interested in the meet in the 'burg..
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Here is the official information about the Winchester/Martinsburg/Hagerstown meet.

DATE: Saturday, April 12th
    TIME: 11:00am till ?

We will be meeting up around 11 in the parking lot of the Buffalo Wild Wings by the mall in Martinsburg, WV. The address is 796 Foxcroft Avenue, Martinsburg, WV, 25401 for those needing directions. We will have a meet and greet followed by lunch and then a cruise for those interested up to Charles Town Races and Slots for some photos and entertainment. Hope to see you there, please bring your cameras or video recorders to get pics and videos of the meet. Also if you have a set of 2 way radios please bring them along to help keep in touch during the cruise. Thank you

If you are interested in attending, P.M. me and let me know

Dave

maybe i can make it sounds like a lot of fun
    im two hours away though haha
    ( and i dont own a suby )

Quote Originally Posted by sbzenth View Post
    maybe i can make it sounds like a lot of fun
    im two hours away though haha
    ( and i dont own a suby )
    Come on out, the more the merrier

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by RallyWagon05 View Post
    Come on out, the more the merrier

Dave
    Great. my friend should be able to come too, his name on here is Boardinshorty811. he has a subaru haha

Its getting bigger and bigger. We have 20+ cars/owners that are down so far and another 15+ that are maybes. Plus me and my friend Logan have passed out like 20 flyers to owners and shops in the area, so some of them may show up. This has the possibility of being a serious meet.

Dave
    Last edited by RallyWagon05; 03-23-2008 at 05:30 AM.

Just Added:

CSS Performance will be attending the meet. They are a suby performance shop and vendor out of WV and they will be coming up with their own cars and bringing parts for those of you who are interested. If you havent already and are intereted check out their site and if there is part you want to buy let them know that you will be attending the meet in Martinsburg on April 12th so they can bring it along. If it is possible they may even install it for you at the meet. They are looking to meet new subaru owners, make new friends and hopefully gain some customers for life. Their salesman Chris is also a professiional photographer and will be bringing his equipment to take high quailty pics of the cars attending.

Hope everyone is able to make it out for this local meet and greet to make some new friends, see some nice local subies and get their hands on some quality parts from CSS.

Dave

its really big now guys!! I talked to BDUBS manager and hes down for the excitement!

Just wanted to update everyone on the meet. I was informed that some of the guys from AR Fabrication will be coming and bringing up their new 08 Subaru WRX STI DRAG CAR. Its a full cage, sti set up for the drag strip. They will be trailering it in for everyone to check out.

Come on by and check it out.

Dave

Update Update Update

Hello Everyone just wanted to update you on the meet this saturday

The cruise to Charles Town Races and Slots for pictures has been cancelled. The management at the track do not want us there taking pics and causing a distraction. Therefore we will be deciding on another location to go to take some good pictures of all the cars together. Possibly the old Martins shopping center lot or another large area that will hold all of us. Also after we have eaten an went somewhere to take pictures there is alot of interest in going up to Hagerstown for their weekly cruise in. There will be lots of different types of cars there to enjoy.

Most importantly the local law enforcement in Martinsburg has been informed that we will be meeting there. They are okay with us getting together and hanging out, but we MUST be on our best behavior. As long as we have permission to be in the BWW lot from the resturant we are okay. Im sure that the police will be keeping an eye on us, so Please, Please NO stupid stuff, i.e. reving engines, squealing tires, drivig fast or erractic. This will only draw unwanted attention to us and surely result in tickets and a bad reputation for our club.

The weather report keeps changing, as of this post it is calling for A.M. showers and a high of 67 with a 30% chance of rain. The meet is still on, for those discouraged by the rain that decide not to attend we will understand. If we do get some showers we can always just hang out in BWW and watch motorsports in HD while we chow down on some wings till the rain passes.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting all of you and having a great time.

Just remember you are representing the Subaru community so please show everyone that we are all not Fast and Furious, Ricer's. This could help insure more meets in the future.

Dave

Ended up being off of work. So I can show up for this as well.

I Support ClubWRX
    dave - hope the weather holds out for you tomorrow!

I have to work
    Rogan o_0

I Support ClubWRX
    oh, and dave - can you drop a dime on the Autism Fund Drive in June, tomorrow?

PUHLEEZE? lol
    Rogan o_0

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.