IAG Performance - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on IAG Performance within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I just wanted to share my dealings with EIP and IAG. I have a friend that know's JJ, I think ...

I just wanted to share my dealings with EIP and IAG. I have a friend that know's JJ, I think he is one of the owners of iag and maybe eip I'm not sure what he had to do with eip. I needed to get my Fiero dyno'd to try and work out some bugs and took it there. JJ was a stand up guy. I didn't hear and bad things about my car at all. At the time EIP was working on VW's with way more HP. Tuesday I called up my buddy Paul that works at heritage subaru and asked if he could get my wife's fuel leak fixed. He told me to call IAG. Since Paul is a very good friend and a person I trust I called IAG and talked to JJ. I told JJ what the problem was and asked how much it was going to cost. My wife had a few things to do and it's really hard to pin point a time she could get over there to drop it off. So JJ let me pick up a loaner that night. Yesterday all the work was done and my wife was able to pick up the car. I give them an A+. One of the best SHOPS around. I know if there are any problems with my wife's car they will take care of it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I had a chance to check out IAG about a month ago when I needed a bottle of Motul brake fluid, and they were the only store with inventory within 30 miles of me. The showroom was large, clean, and loaded with wall displays of parts. They had a WRX in the showroom, too. The shop was large and loaded with cars, which I take as a sign that at least some people think they are a worthwhile service facility.

Thumbs up

Yeah IAG is awesome. when i got some stuff done to my car i called last minute and asked if they had time to do the work. they closed at 5 that day i called around 12. they said they were booked up but still to come by and they will squeeze me in. i got there around 2 and they pulled me in within 20 mins. it was the best. and they did a seamless job. they are fast friendly and stand up guys. Will go back

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar

Thumbs up

Yea, I had a great experience with them. I got my rims, tires, and springs installed by them. I loved how professional they acted, and I also loved the job that they did. They also told me about some local places to get some food, which had GREAT food. Also they had some stuff in the shop for us to check out and do while they did the job. Also I was very happy when they took it on a test comprehensive test drive to secure there service.

Thanks a lot IAG, You helped make my Subaru even nicer. I will defiantly be coming back in the not to distant future.

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boardinshorty81 View Post
    Yea, I had a great experience with them. I got my rims, tires, and springs installed by them. I loved how professional they acted, and I also loved the job that they did. They also told me about some local places to get some food, which had GREAT food. Also they had some stuff in the shop for us to check out and do while they did the job. Also I was very happy when they took it on a test comprehensive test drive to secure there service.

Thanks a lot IAG, You helped make my Subaru even nicer. I will defiantly be coming back in the not to distant future.
    Nice pics, looks great. What springs did you go with? Also, exactly which rims are those? Rota Tarmac III's or something?
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    Nice pics, looks great. What springs did you go with? Also, exactly which rims are those? Rota Tarmac III's or something?
    Thanks, uh yea they are tarmac 3s and I went with cobb sport springs and i got hankook ventus Rs2 235/40/18s.

anybody going out to the swap meet at iag? looks like fun.

Used Parts Sitting Around??? IAG Performance Swap Meet: Saturday, August 9, 2008! - NASIOC (link to nabisco's thread)
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    ^^^Your sig is bull****....
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    Is that a euphemism for a meat helmet?

i bought my mudflaps from IAG and it was a great experience, mudflaps came the next day and they give me a license plate frame and two stickers haha

i will be looking to iag first to find parts from now on.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

Quote Originally Posted by p0rnstar19 View Post
    anybody going out to the swap meet at iag? looks like fun.

Used Parts Sitting Around??? IAG Performance Swap Meet: Saturday, August 9, 2008! - NASIOC (link to nabisco's thread)
    Yea man I think i might be going. Do you know if IAG will be doing work that day because I am looking to get my windows tinted.

^^^hopefully. i don't know yet. might call them on saturday to order a boost gauge and pod
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    ^^^Your sig is bull****....
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    Is that a euphemism for a meat helmet?

Son of a gun, there's some stuff I wanted to pick up there but I'll be in England then...

That would have been perfect...

Oh well, looks like I'll be paying full price haha...

Yeah those guys are awesome. Rick and JJ are the guys to see. They did a great job with my accessport. I'm going up there tomorrow for my invidia dp, N1 exhaust, and get my ap at stage 2. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by evothis02 View Post
    Yeah those guys are awesome. Rick and JJ are the guys to see. They did a great job with my accessport. I'm going up there tomorrow for my invidia dp, N1 exhaust, and get my ap at stage 2. I can't wait.
    Hey man good luck with that. I hope you like it, stage two was like a different car to me all together.

Oh yeah man. I love it. It is like a different car. Everyone needs to go stage 2. But yeah thanks man see you around.

Anyone here go to the swap meet? I was there with my silver '06 (the one with the flames and all the stickers/magnetics) and managed to finally get some '05 tails and I think I'm gonna get those Sparco seats to put in my Camaro.
    Karen Kraus
    2005 SCCA FS Southeast Divisional Champion | 2007 SCCA DSL National Champion
    2008 SCCA ProSolo L1 Champion | 2009 SCCA ESPL National Champion
    2010 SCCA ESP Northeast Divisional Champion
    2006 WRX (ESP 34) | 1996 Camaro Z28 1LE (ESP 34) | 1997 Camaro Z28 (DD)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast