Looking for Shops in Maryland
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking for Shops in Maryland within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey i am in mid Maryland and I am looking to find a shop or meet up with some people ...

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar

Looking for Shops in Maryland

Hey i am in mid Maryland and I am looking to find a shop or meet up with some people or something. I want to share my love for my beast. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by boardinshorty81 View Post
    Hey i am in mid Maryland and I am looking to find a shop or meet up with some people or something. I want to share my love for my beast. Thanks.
    What are you looking to have done?

There are several so bear with me if I miss some.

Agile Auto-Bel Air They are Cobb ProTuners and do install/builds. They also do full Subaru maintance. Very friendly staff (plug for Seeing Stars) and overall have very little complaints for the most part. They will/can explain different setups/options.

IAG-Westminster A new shop but they seem to stock a LARGE amount of Subaru parts. I havent been in there yet but it is on my agenda. They seem very friendly as well and seem open to exploring and chatting about setups. They will probaly have an Open House in the spring.

Andrewtech-Gaithersburg If you need any tranny work take it there. They also do basic maintance and trouble shooting. Grade A shop

TurboXS-Gaithersburg Good people to go to for Utec tuning. I do not have ANY experiance or a ton of second hand exxperiance with this shop.

Annapolis Subaru-Annapolis Andy who has since stopped working there was a top notch salesman. Jackie who works in the parts department is very helpful in finding hard to find parts. One of the best local dealerships I've delt with.

Fredrick Subaru-Fredrick They are active on Nasioc forum a fair bit. I'll probaly pick up my GF's next car from them due to this. Kudos for supporting the community.

Race Comp Engineering-Columbia Suspension/brake gurus. Myles has a ton of experiance with racing/suspension. They also recently hired a former Subaru tech with a ton of Certs. They also sell parts.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you are a Mid-A vendor in the Baltimore area and I missed you I am sorry. It's 11:29, I've been up since 4:30...and I'm tired.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

hey man thanks

hey thanks so much that helps so much

Registered User silverbullet>>>'s Avatar
    Dynamic Power Solutions they do great tunes and are very nice. oh and there prices are better than other shops in the area.
    Turbo XS BOV, ERZ Down Pipe, ERZ catback, Cobb intake, Perrin Turbo inlet, Perrin Up Pipe, Walboro 255 fuel pump, Ultimate Racing 680cc injectors, gm boost solinoid, Exedy clutch, thermo tech turbo heat wrap, perrin light weight pulley,TGV delete's, 8mm intake manifold phenoic spacers, TXS racing FMIC, Tial 38mm wastegate
    Tuned By DPS
    http://www.dpstuning.com
    Team Downshift Member

Thanks

Alright thanks for the help i can talk more about it at the meet.

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet>>> View Post
    Dynamic Power Solutions they do great tunes and are very nice. oh and there prices are better than other shops in the area.
    Seconded. They've done almost all the work on my car, including engine work, suspension work, and an awesome tune.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Fredrick Subaru-Fredrick They are active on Nasioc forum a fair bit. I'll probaly pick up my GF's next car from them due to this. Kudos for supporting the community.
    Thats where i bought my car, make sure you buy from Corinna Sadler, shes awesome.
    --== Hawkeye Alliance Member #096 ==--

2007 OBP STi
    Shorty Shifter, Boost Gauge

Alright Thanks

Hey thanks so much for the help guys. I am actually thinking about going to agile auto tomorrow and look at some setups. I will post details about my experience.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by boardinshorty81 View Post
    Hey thanks so much for the help guys. I am actually thinking about going to agile auto tomorrow and look at some setups. I will post details about my experience.
    Woot....tell them you where you heard of them.

I was at Barnes & Nobles the other day looking for a new mag to check out when I bumped into an 07 STI owner and he told me about a local shop that specializes in Subi's. So I went and check them out and wow thats like 90% of what they do. From OEM Maintanence to Extreme Builds.

Company: Agile Automotive Performance

Address: 2315 Bel Air Road
    Suite C1-C5
    Fallston, MD 21047

Web: www.AgileAuto.com

Damn, didn't even see that this was the first Shop Option my Bad. But an Awesome place, I'll be there alot. They are even going to Tune my Celica GT-Four as well.
    Last edited by Mr. AWDriver; 02-08-2008 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Didn't read full post

I Support ClubWRX
    I recall someone in this thread mention Agile before......

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.