Some people just shouldnt have licenses
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Some people just shouldnt have licenses within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ......because this really pisses me off....

Some people just shouldnt have licenses

......because this really pisses me off.

Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Man, that sucks. Airbags aren't cheap, hope the driver at fault has good insurance.

Third time I've said it, but I'll say again. Major irony it happened in front of a body shop.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

The car is totaled, no question about it. Its only worth about $11,400 according to KBB, and the airbags make up a good amount of that alone. Put engine damage, cosmetic damage, and frame damage on top of that, plus labor, and thats easily $18K of work.

Quote Originally Posted by chazly413 View Post
    Third time I've said it, but I'll say again. Major irony it happened in front of a body shop.
    Actually, thats just an empty lot. There will be a body shop there in a couple months.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

I Support ClubWRX
    Ouch that stinks. Judging from the lack of front tags I assume this didnt happen in MD?

Sorry to see the car all banged up man. Hopefully insurance will take care of you. Do you have access to the stock parts if you need to install them in order to not take a hit on those?
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Ouch that stinks. Judging from the lack of front tags I assume this didnt happen in MD?

Sorry to see the car all banged up man. Hopefully insurance will take care of you. Do you have access to the stock parts if you need to install them in order to not take a hit on those?
    It happened in Flint, MI. I had just driven two and a half hours, taking my mom to the Detroit Metro Airport, and I was on my way back. I was quite literally less than 5 minutes from my house when this happened.

I have all the stock parts I need, save the catback, which I'm going to get Sunday for $50. All my parts are off, and the stock DP is back on. I'll install the airbox and CBE on Sunday after I pick up the CBE.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

I Support ClubWRX
    Hmm...is your Cobb FS?

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Hmm...is your Cobb FS?
    Nah, looks like I'll be getting another WRX.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

this is upsetting...i htink i would literally beat the piss out of someone if they did that to my car...=(

i hope everything turns out well for you, comin from a fellow bugeye owner

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
    Good for you...didnt mean to kick a man while he's doing...I've just been looking for a Cobb CBE forever.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
    A true diehard.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Quote Originally Posted by josnroh View Post
    A true diehard.
    Best of all, its a 2002 PSM sedan. Same year, same color, less mileage.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

I Support ClubWRX
    What happened?

im glad ur ok man
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Good to see that you're alright! What happened in the accident? I was just in my first major accident this past march. I bought an 04 Accord Coupe in the first weekend of February, 1 month later I'm leaving my gym and some dumb ass lady waves this guy by to take a left without even looking in her rear view mirror to see if anyone else was coming. Of course I was coming and there was no possible way to see this guy pulling out and he nailed me right into a poll. Ripped the whole front end of my car to pieces and destroyed some of the interior.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.