9/26/07 Cruise to MD???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 9/26/07 Cruise to MD??? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anybody interested in a cruise up to MD for a Suby/other meet? I'm in Richmond, va (Chesterfield) It's about 2 ...

9/26/07 Cruise to MD???

Anybody interested in a cruise up to MD for a Suby/other meet? I'm in Richmond, va (Chesterfield) It's about 2 hours away...so a decent drive, and it's also on a Wednesday. Not sure what time yet, but the meet is at 8or 8:30 so I was planning on meeting somewhere near in Richmond (or a convenient place for everyone) and then leaving in the afternoon and finding something to do until then. Let me know, I hope it's a good turn out!

**They said that there are usually 60-75 people that show up, so who knows?**
    Last edited by Dankbaber; 09-16-2007 at 08:54 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What is the final destination. I cant imagine that many Mid-A cars getting together during the week.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    What is the final destination. I cant imagine that many Mid-A cars getting together during the week.
    Waldorf, Mid-A is usually pretty quiet but I'm gunna try to get people out and doing something different instead of the same old stuff...I guess it's worth a shot. Or I could just be

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankbaber View Post
    Waldorf, Mid-A is usually pretty quiet but I'm gunna try to get people out and doing something different instead of the same old stuff...I guess it's worth a shot. Or I could just be
    I guess that's why I havent heard of it because it's in Waldorf.

Enjoy the meet.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    I guess that's why I havent heard of it because it's in Waldorf.

Enjoy the meet.
    Thanks, hopefully I will have a good turn out but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankbaber View Post
    Thanks, hopefully I will have a good turn out but who knows.
    I live here in Waldorf...don't waste your gas...the wednesday night meets you're speaking of are usually filled with a bunch of idiots who stand around and show off...I live 3 minutes from there and I don't even waste my gas...

I Support ClubWRX
    Waldorf! lol
    my good friend lives there, and has, most his life.. I've been quite a few times, and it is seemingly, a joke, for the most part..

Although 301 and 210 are quite exhilarating in his NSX
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Well alright then..lol I guess I'll take your word for it..I"ll call the cruise off...thanks for lookin out guys!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.