clubWRX meet @ GT-Live Oct 6-7
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on clubWRX meet @ GT-Live Oct 6-7 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I would like to offer clubwrx.net a strong incentive to participate in the Subaru portion of GT-LIVE. Think of it ...

clubWRX meet @ GT-Live Oct 6-7

I would like to offer clubwrx.net a strong incentive to participate in the Subaru portion of GT-LIVE. Think of it as a meet as part of GT-LIVE on Oct 6 and 7 at VIR in Virginia and can be an annual VA meet for members. http://gtlivetour.com/events/attractions.html

As a Subaru owner myself (for those who remember project Sti in modified mag) I find this especially appealing. Last year the Subaru contingent set up a visit with the ICY Grand Am team, which we can do again. They let people tour their rig, showed them the cars, answered some questions etc. We can have Tarzan come to the Subaru fan festival booth for a special autograph and photo session (applies to Subaru only since he drives for Subaru North America). You can plan time on the go kart track so your group can race together. Stuff like that. You can run your own car show as part of the meet with judging if you like.

Access Passes
    We will create a space for your meet in the North Paddock and have a special access pass for each registered vehicle under the name of the registrant at GT LIVE HQ. The North Paddock is an area with limited access and not even Grand Am team members are allowed to park there. it is a big benefit to have this kind of access because it is cool and makes getting around really easy. The special access pass provides in-out privileges and is good for the entire weekend.

There are allot of promotional opportunities for your rides through the various media that will be on-site to cover the event, perhaps receiving both television and print coverage.

Camping as I'm sure you know is available for members. I am also in the process of working out more opportunities such as a parade lap on track again, and of course exclusive go Kart time so that your members can all race against each other.

If you feel this may be of interest I can provide you with additional information if needed and we can carry out on the process of getting things started. And of course I will be here on hand to answer any questions your members may have to help get things started. I will however need someone here to head it up.
    If you just want to attend you can preregister and use keycode KENGO and save a few bucks.

Www.gtlivetour.com

Thanks in advance, if you prefer you can also email me info@gtlivetour.com
    Steve

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nautilus is on Sunday and I got SATs on Saturday
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.