8/29 Annapolis Meet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 8/29 Annapolis Meet within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey Guys/Girls.... Every Wednesday we have a meet in Annapolis... usually meet at the Mall then cruise over to a ...

8/29 Annapolis Meet

Hey Guys/Girls.... Every Wednesday we have a meet in Annapolis... usually meet at the Mall then cruise over to a parking lot that we're allowed to use. It's usually a good turn out and we have fun just hanging out or whatever. I don't know how many of you live near Annapolis... but I just thought I'd send the invite out This started on EvoM so it's usually mostly Evos... but there are a few Subies that come out and we love to see them! So anyways... the invite is out there~ Hope to see some of you there

~Gennie

Where: Annapolis Mall upper Parking (where the movie theatres are)

*Park there but walk inside the mall to the food court... if we wait outside they will kick us out... we wait around til 9:15ish then roll over to the AEX parking lot that's right down the street*

When: Tomorrow Wednesday August 29th
    Who: Anyone who loves cars and wants to hang out with others with the same interest

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Gennie,
    Between you and Jewish Santa...I'd say you guys are the resident Evo Ambassador's on our forums.

I'm just glad we can get along in peace
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

LOL I don't know about all that..... haha I just like getting together and meeting new people and I think a lot of people do too... but they just don't like saying anything... ya know? Anyways... do you realize I don't think I've ever met you yet?!?! What's it been... 3 years?!?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by chazly413 View Post
    I'm just glad we can get along in peace
    Who? Evos and STi's?? Y not... Brother (& sisters) in TURBO AWD

Just a friendly joke lol.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

Quote Originally Posted by chazly413 View Post
    Just a friendly joke lol.

So are you coming?? Ellicott City isn't far.... 20 min or less right?

wednesdays...can't make it

no weekends huh?
    bugeye mafia #116
    military militia #229
    super 16 powered...
    301 awhp
    261 awtq
    -a victim of the world becoming too soft.

hmmm. may take a trip out to see the turnout, love meeting new people especially evo and subie owners....Now the big question..Are there many girls? Girls and cars would make it that much better..vs just 30 dudes and their cars...

Registered User Ludicrous Speed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CnGsEvo8 View Post
    Where: Annapolis Mall upper Parking (where the movie theatres are)

*Park there but walk inside the mall to the food court... if we wait outside they will kick us out... we wait around til 9:15ish then roll over to the AEX parking lot that's right down the street*
    Why not just meet at AEX in the first place?
    You must unlearn what you have learned!

yes with all the spoiled edgewater kids that sounds like a blast!
    silly peguin. pointless wings are for ricers!
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy silver View Post
    heard there is an ecu out thats like the hondata but for subbys.

Quote Originally Posted by 05wrx4U2nv View Post
    yes with all the spoiled edgewater kids that sounds like a blast!
    And this is in reference to what.... the people who show up at the meets? If so I think that's pretty sad to judge without even meeting anyone... we have a very laid back down to earth group that always welcome newcomers with open arms... so whoever these "spolied edgewater kids" are they certain don't hang out with us...

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicrous Speed View Post
    Why not just meet at AEX in the first place?
    We meet at the mall so people can eat and things of that nature.... the mall is easier to find.... and driving down with a line of cars gives the people something to look at Anyone who likes cars can go home and tell their friends "wow... i just saw 15 evos/stis drive through town" and maybe it'll make their night... I know it would mine When there's enough light we can get good pics at the mall upper level as well... just a few reasons~

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrxdude View Post
    hmmm. may take a trip out to see the turnout, love meeting new people especially evo and subie owners....Now the big question..Are there many girls? Girls and cars would make it that much better..vs just 30 dudes and their cars...
    lol Well the majority are guys.... a few guys brings their GF's sometimes... We have one girl who drives a VW & then Me.... that's about it... lol There's another girl with an Evo that might swing by tonight... but besides that no... lol If you're coming out for the girls better to stay at home.. lol

stayed home anyway, i would never go to a car meet to meet girls..just an added perk if there are any...hahha I love cars first then girls... thats the order of things. thanks though maybe next time i'll come out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.