Sept 8th car show/meet Manassas Subaru and more....

This is a discussion on Sept 8th car show/meet Manassas Subaru and more.... within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I work at Manassas Subaru , and we will be holding a Car show / meet on Sept 8th Between ...

Sept 8th car show/meet Manassas Subaru and more....

I work at Manassas Subaru , and we will be holding a Car show / meet on Sept 8th Between 9am-1pm. There will be awards , prizes , food , some sort of entertainment. More details to be worked out soon. Car show roll in starts at 9am , and there is no entry fee for the show. But prizes will be awarded , and trophies after the show followed by lunch. If anyone has questions or suggestions please pm me. PTUNING a local tuning shop will be setting up a booth there anyone else interested vendor that is please pm me.
    Please spread the word.
    Thanks

http://www.manassassubaru.com/en_US/

The entry form will be on the website shortly please complete your form and email them to thomas@manassasdodge.com
    So we can arrange food etc...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

can i bring the trailer lol

sux i have to work

sucks this wasn't bumped before the day before it was happening
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........