Audio help?

This is a discussion on Audio help? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I want to replace my stock headunit/speakers and then add a 4 channel amp (powering the 4 speakers, obviously). I ...

Audio help?

I want to replace my stock headunit/speakers and then add a 4 channel amp (powering the 4 speakers, obviously). I plan on putting 6.5 components in the front and 5.25's in the rear; I think these were the recommended sizes to use without too much custom work. I don't want to spend an incredible amount of money but still have a good sounding system; I just like playing loud music, but I'm not trying to win competitions. First, does anyone have recommended setups and where to purchase the equipment from? The only main requirement is that the headunit have a direct input for an ipod. Second, is there anyone within reasonable driving distance from Annapolis that would be willing to help me do the install? I don't trust best buy/circuit city etc., and food/drinks would be on me, of course. Thanks in advance for the help!

-Jasen
    bugeye mafia #116
    military militia #229
    super 16 powered...
    301 awhp
    261 awtq
    -a victim of the world becoming too soft.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Audio Jam

I work for Audio Jam (tax free delaware) - Yes the sizes are right. its really all in the your budget - but alot of the "GOOD" companys out there give you better warranty if the dealer installs the product. This is my setup:

Focal 165VSlim (front) 3 yr warranty w/ dealer - Best Sound Ever
    Focal 130CA1 (rear) 3 yr warranty w/ dealer
    Alpine MRP-F550 (4 ch)
    Alpine MRP-M450 (sub)
    Kicker CVR10-4 w/ box

Your Price about 1500.00 installed w/ all parts

But you have a lot of options. You get a special deal thru clubwrx.net

Just ask for Tom B. or Anthony 302-832-2868

If you have any questions pm me or just call one of the guys