nwk..again...

This is a discussion on nwk..again... within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i was at home relaxing when all of a sudden my cell phone rings...it was my neighbor..saying that some1 tried ...

nwk..again...

i was at home relaxing when all of a sudden my cell phone rings...it was my neighbor..saying that some1 tried stealing my car..so i run outside n there r cops there already..with one guy in custody..other 2 guys ran away...da damages...steering column..igniton lock...pass rear window...nwk is really crappy...another report to the insurance company..thats the second one in 3 weeks about...greatt...i was thinking of getting rid of the wrx... ...im pondering on wut to do....yu cant have anything nice in this city...sry jus a little pissed
    07 STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That sucks bro. Sounds like some people been eyeing your car. I'm so sick of these people. They should be shot in public to be made an example of. That's why people keep doing it.....cause they know if they get caught, they get a slap on the hand and MAYBE some jail time. This country needs tougher laws.

Again, sorry to hear about your car.
    2002 WRB WRX

I live in the area and am gonna get my car back in about 2 weeks. It was stolen too... Anyways, I'm getting a hood lock, the loudest alarm I can get, and buying a paintball gun? Why a paintball gun, cus i"m gonna fill the paintballs with pepper spray. That way I can do some damage but not get arrested...
    - Gone

i got a painball gun!! lol haha maybe i should keep it with me at all times...
    07 STi

Peachypumpkincheeks

Wow man, that sucks!!!

Maybe it's time to move the hell outta NJ?
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Wow man, that sucks!!!

Maybe it's time to move the hell outta NJ?
    Newark is basically the ghetto of NJ next to Camden (NJ) the most deadliest city in AMERICA. If you buy a suby or anything nicer your basically asking for it by living near those neighborhoods. There is nothing you can do.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Newark is basically the ghetto of NJ next to Camden (NJ) the most deadliest city in AMERICA. If you buy a suby or anything nicer your basically asking for it by living near those neighborhoods. There is nothing you can do.
    The funny thing is that Newark is nothing compared to Irvington next door. Newark just gets more airplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    The funny thing is that Newark is nothing compared to Irvington next door. Newark just gets more airplay.
    Good one with the airplay. Heck the suby stealing tho near me is becoming more rampant, but not as bad as newark.

yeh ive had the car for about 3 months and they tried breaking into it about 5 times already...i got good news though...i found a garage where i can keep it but the guy wants $140 a month...right now im jus wondering wut to do any opinions?!!! i love the car n it sucks because i dont want to end up selling it
    07 STi

did you look into the ravalco antitheft device. www.neverstolen.com

I heard it's good, but it's not going to stop anyone from breaking your windows and tearing up your dash.

I propose installing a pepper spray gernade inside the car. You have 30 sec to flip a switch, or it goes off...
    - Gone

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Camden's problem is murders, not car theft though... I've parked my car on the street there, w/ no alarm
    Last edited by devilfluff; 03-07-2006 at 01:23 PM.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff
    Camden's problem is murders, not car theft though... I've parked my car on the street there, w/ no alarm
    I never said car theft, I was refering to ghetto areas.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chop02wrx
    so i run outside n there r cops there already..with one guy in custody..

did you get a chance to go outside and let the upstanding citizen know that his mother should have thrown herself down the stairs a few months before he was born?

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627
    did you get a chance to go outside and let the upstanding citizen know that his mother should have thrown herself down the stairs a few months before he was born?
    It's never too late to throw someone on welfare and teaching thier kids these kind of values down the stairs. Preferrably long metal stairs with sharp corners.
    - Gone

Too bad you can't make the guy they caught pay for the garage storage. Five times in three months? Sounds like it is becoming a game with them to see who can steal it first. If you can afford the garage and is still convienent to you, then garage it. If not, sell it and get a beater till you can get out of that hellhole. Man, this state can wear you down!
    An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an ‘Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order’ sign, just ‘Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.’ - Mitch Hedberg