Looking to buy 2006 WRX - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Looking to buy 2006 WRX within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by nofear6235 Seth, Great looking cars! NO RICE I can't make up my mind though, either get 06 ...

Quote Originally Posted by nofear6235
    Seth,
    Great looking cars! NO RICE
    I can't make up my mind though, either get 06 WRX in " wrx perl blue" or light silver metalic...
    My wife hate that blue, lol
    steel gray is a killer color on the new styles. I have a 2006 limited sedan in that color and it looks great. crystal gray is nice too, but i prefer the darker of the two silvers.

We had a WR blue wagon that was really good looking too...

get a color you really like and something she can tolerate. if she absolutely hates it, you will never hear the end of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS
    I really like those fog light surrounds! Rally-esque if you ask me
    www.rallyinnovations.com.

comes with 6in PIAA lights (two light choices), wiring, etc. all you need to do is paint the plastic pieces to match.

Fair Lawn NJ, Brooklyn NY, Odessa Ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru
    steel gray is a killer color on the new styles. I have a 2006 limited sedan in that color and it looks great. crystal gray is nice too, but i prefer the darker of the two silvers.

We had a WR blue wagon that was really good looking too...

get a color you really like and something she can tolerate. if she absolutely hates it, you will never hear the end of it.

How much money will be to ship car here (07410), or it doesn't paid?

Quote Originally Posted by nofear6235
    How much money will be to ship car here (07410), or it doesn't paid?
    guessing $900...

i shipped an STI to AZ for about that. I would rather stay out of shipping part...you are welcome to make shipping arrangements, but we have had trouble trying to get a definitely ship date on vehicles and I hate having a customer waiting for a car and I cant make the company give me a more definite pick up time than "within the next 10 days."

I can arrange the shipping for you if you want, but it may take them a week to actually come get it since they usually pick it up when they have a truck going the way that I need it delivered. just have to be patient when it comes to the shipping part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru
    guessing $900...

i shipped an STI to AZ for about that. I would rather stay out of shipping part...you are welcome to make shipping arrangements, but we have had trouble trying to get a definitely ship date on vehicles and I hate having a customer waiting for a car and I cant make the company give me a more definite pick up time than "within the next 10 days."

I can arrange the shipping for you if you want, but it may take them a week to actually come get it since they usually pick it up when they have a truck going the way that I need it delivered. just have to be patient when it comes to the shipping part of it.
    Seth,
    Thank you for detail responds, I am going to start new job on Monday, hopefully (thats why I need to get a daily driver in addition to my other beast) and I will look in all options, prolly will ask you the phone # to call you.
    It makes a huge plus for me, to have someone from the "dealer's family" who I feel comfortable to talk and ask many! Q

Just a FYI: I got my TR for 22,195 before taxes/tags. You should be able to get one around that price. Keep looking until you do find that price.
    2007 SWP STI
    2006 WRB WRX 11.5@119mph ~sold

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy
    Just a FYI: I got my TR for 22,195 before taxes/tags. You should be able to get one around that price. Keep looking until you do find that price.

Thats a good price, thanks for sharing.
    Did you get any additional options installed, like rear spoiler, rear view dimmer mirror, etc?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.