New Sti Owner In Annapolis
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Sti Owner In Annapolis within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am a very vetern honda/acura mod/owner new to the sti realm. Looking for some others to meet up with ...

New Sti Owner In Annapolis

I am a very vetern honda/acura mod/owner new to the sti realm. Looking for some others to meet up with in the annapolis area. Anyone alive out here I have seen a few around but not much.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

Northern Virginia here!

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Post up some pics of your new subie!!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I live in Pasadena...

ya I will try to get them up soon. Right now what I have done is bought a 2004 sti from a used dealer. The deal had no clue as to what mods where done aparently " or so they say" So far I have found a blow off valve installed and alot of dyno matt in the trunk. Other then that I am experienceing the fuel cut off issue. I went up against a evo today and almost cry'd as my car came to a halt on rt 50 in md .

Hey! I'm in Arnold so I'm sure I'll see you around.

ahh look forward to it

Oh yeah congrats!

What kind of honda/acura did you have before?

I had a 93 lude and a 94 lude. One mod'd to the hilt the other one I gutt'd to prep for mod'in and the engine blew so I figured it was time to get something a bit newer.

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the STI, I'm right up 97 in baltimore, But i'm down in annapolis alot, maybe i'll see you
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

new to balto

I've got an '04 silver wrx, and I'm new to the Baltimore area. I was trying to figure out where some good tuning garages were in the area, because I'm looking to have a bosal uppipe and downpipe put in. Thanks.

Whatup dude, I'm in Annapolis at USNA. If you need any help with installs, tuning, stuff like that I can def. help you out. Don't have my rex anymore, but just do a search around for my name and you'll see what I used to have in my car. Best of luck,

~Tim

annapolis area

i live in the annapolis area i have an 05 blue sti w/ some mods maybe i'll see you around

Here in Silver Spring... Anyone near here?

I'm here in Odenton Maryland with a '06 TR. Hey TimDog, or anyone else, if you see this by this weekend, any idea on how to install a Trans mount?? I got one with the Cobb Stage 1 Drivetrain package but no instructions on how to install.
    2006 WRBlue WRX
    Cobb Tuned to Stage II, Helix Catted DP, Invidia 3" Catback
    Cobb: Short Shifter, Sport Springs, Shifter Bushings, Trans Mount, Front/Rear Sway Bars
    Redline Hood Dampeners
    20% Tint

i live in severan park. i got an 02 silver wrx with black rims. there are a few around in the area that i used to see. theres a guy at the annapolis dealership named Tom in the parts department that has a highly modded STi. he installed some of my stuff but i dont know if he will put parts in for anyone, i think he was just helping me out because im 17 and paying for everything. Tuning wise theres slowboy racing in PA that is an authorized protuner for Cobb. And element tuning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.