Streettrenz car show- Kahunaville, Wilmington DE

This is a discussion on Streettrenz car show- Kahunaville, Wilmington DE within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just thought I'd post this in case anyone is intrested. I will be there with the WRX. Hope to see ...

Streettrenz car show- Kahunaville, Wilmington DE

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone is intrested. I will be there with the WRX. Hope to see you guys there.

02.25.2006:
    StreetTrenz Car Show/ Billiards Competition
    Kahunaville,
    550 South Madison
    Wilimigton, DE 19801
    11am - 8pm

It will be indoors also!
    2002 Sedona red pearl WRX -SOLD
    2004 forester XT
    Toms Custom Detailing
    -Owner

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i was at the last one. streettrenz is a joke. I might stop by, but if you are thinking about entering its a waste of time, they don't like subaru's. I talked to one of the guys from streettrenz before
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...07/devilZ1.jpg

Yeah Streettrenz is a joke. Unless your rollin on dubs 'wit da biggest subs and the most neon they are clueless. I am the reason they have a performance category at their shows. There is a couple of us that do care about performance though. Despite a couple of the judges not knowing anything about cars their are some cool people there. I just go to hang out with other gear heads and drink beer. It should be a good day though, I know there is going to be a 480whp SRT-4, really nice stage 2 Legacy GT and a couple of other guys there who care more about performance than bling. It wont be HIN or anything but it should be nice to hang out and BS. Hope to see some other Subies there!
    2004 forester XT
    Toms Custom Detailing
    -Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Pele0107
    i was at the last one. streettrenz is a joke. I might stop by, but if you are thinking about entering its a waste of time, they don't like subaru's. I talked to one of the guys from streettrenz before

I dont know about that, I took home a couple of trophys last summer when they used to have the monthly shows.
    2004 forester XT
    Toms Custom Detailing
    -Owner

Well as long as my girl is ok with it, i will try and show up.All i have really done to my car is proformance and stereo and a JDM wing...
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...07/devilZ1.jpg

I Support ClubWRX
    C'mon down and represent everyone. I'll be there. Despite streettrenz rep, they do support the tuning community. I give props to anyone that does it, regardless of their preferences.
    Besides...it's Kahuna's, beer, and cars? All thats missing is neked ladeez....
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

wickedwrx02 - haven't seen you in a while...

*cough*
    West Chester, Pa End-o'-the-month Feb 06
    *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Roamin'Coyote
    wickedwrx02 - haven't seen you in a while...

*cough*
    West Chester, Pa End-o'-the-month Feb 06
    *cough*

Yeah i've been trying to start my own business. Its been pretty hectic lately. It looks like the 202 crew got huge. I remember when there were only about ten of you guys (and girls). I should be able to make it down Sunday. It will be nice to see all you guys again.
    2004 forester XT
    Toms Custom Detailing
    -Owner

what kind of business??

Quote Originally Posted by Roamin'Coyote
    what kind of business??

I finally decided to start my own mobile detailing business. Its something I've done for years and I decided its time to start getting paid for it. I love doing it. Its amazing what you can accomplish when you have the know how and the right products. Hopefully it wont rain Saturday and I can show you guys what I can do.
    2004 forester XT
    Toms Custom Detailing
    -Owner