Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Spotted: Silverish '06 STi (with WRX debaged) When: This morning around 8:45am Where: Got behind you on 50 to the ...

Peachypumpkincheeks

Spotted: NoVA, 50 to 66E

Spotted: Silverish '06 STi (with WRX debaged)
    When: This morning around 8:45am
    Where: Got behind you on 50 to the ramp on 66E, then you got off on 123 (hahah I'm a stalker).

I was the girl in the blue bugeye WRX, IMPRZ ME plates. I tried to wave but don't know if you saw me with the sun glare. Then I lost ya in the traffic!

Cheers!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just figured I'd give some heads up that I'm going to be in the Nova area this coming week. (Mclean/Vienna Area) So if anyone from that area is going to the College Park meet let me know, cause thats where I'll be coming from on Sunday. Hope to see some of you guys/gals there.
    2006 WRBlue WRX
    Cobb Tuned to Stage II, Helix Catted DP, Invidia 3" Catback
    Cobb: Short Shifter, Sport Springs, Shifter Bushings, Trans Mount, Front/Rear Sway Bars
    Redline Hood Dampeners
    20% Tint

Spotted 04/05 WRB WRX Wagon on Limekiln Pike in the Fort Washington, PA area. I've seen you a few times in the morning, usually around 6:30am during the week.

I'm the 05 Black Spoilerless STi with Gold rims going the opposite direction. We've exchanged a few waves/high beam flashes.

Just wondering if you're on this board. You've got a nice sounding exhaust by the way.
    2005 Obsidian Black Pearl Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Got not on, but TWO waves today!

First, from a silver blobeye STi on Dulaney Valley at Noon.
    Second, from a WRB blobeye, debadged, w/ angled exhaust (tags: BURN 1) getting onto 695 from Dulaney Valley, literally 1 min later.

Word up, guys?
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

I see easily 2-3 wagons and 1 sedan a day. Problem is all of the wagons are driven by older women and the sedan guy never waves. The only WRX heavy enthusiast around here I have only seen once and that was because I was behind him in traffic and never seen him since (I know he is around here because I saw the car parked at a local shop getting a turbo upgrade - I can tell because it now had a front mount intercooler + it looked like thats where they were working on it)
    2000 SRP 2.5RS - Cobb CAI, Tanabe Medallion Exhaust, Borla Headers - Up next: Screw N/A, going swap...EJ207/K/G! (Whatever I can get my hands on...)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade_
    I see easily 2-3 wagons and 1 sedan a day. Problem is all of the wagons are driven by older women and the sedan guy never waves. The only WRX heavy enthusiast around here I have only seen once and that was because I was behind him in traffic and never seen him since (I know he is around here because I saw the car parked at a local shop getting a turbo upgrade - I can tell because it now had a front mount intercooler + it looked like thats where they were working on it)
    Easy for you to say ...

SE PA, eh?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Waved to a Saabaru SB on rt. 30, you were leaving manchester area......You either waved to me or had your hand out the window at a radom time...i waved back.

I was in a 06 wrb sedan.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Spotted San Remo Red WRX with annoying BOV and exhaust on onramp to 287N in Riverdale N.J. I had no clue any exhaust could make a WRX sound like a Honda.
    I see that guy once in a while on 23 going to work in the morning. That BOV is annoying as hell I can hear him like 1/2 mile down in traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Easy for you to say ...

SE PA, eh?
    The town I'm in is Schwenksville, PA, area Collegeville.
    2000 SRP 2.5RS - Cobb CAI, Tanabe Medallion Exhaust, Borla Headers - Up next: Screw N/A, going swap...EJ207/K/G! (Whatever I can get my hands on...)

Parked at work today between a blobeye wrb sti and a blobeye wrb wrx (only thing I had time to notice was the 3 horizontally placed guages above the dash). We can be the 3 wrb amigos now.. and i have confidence I won't get my doors dinged
    - Anna

Wise men say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Today around 1130am Ocean Ave in Monmouth Beach NJ, a really nice looking 04 wrx wrb, black with silver lip rims. You were cruising opp direction, sitting really low. Car looked awesome.
    I was heading towards Sea Bright in a White 06 STi.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Banned

Waminster, PA, Street Road

Ok, I'm coming back from a great fun run in Chester Co. and what do I see at the light? What looks to be a full rally prepped STi with a roof scoop and full WRC graphics (even drivers' names stickers on back glass)! If you are on this board, I'd like you to know I'd curb my own grandmother for your car. That made my day!
    Last edited by mbs627; 05-07-2006 at 12:04 AM.

PSM STi on Route 7 under the 41 overpass, had a front lip, I was the one in the 02 PSM that waved at you!
    Wheel Painting Guide
    Bugeye Mafia Mbr #86 Takin it to da matresses.....

Kennett Fire Company No. 1 Station 24

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627
    Ok, I'm coming back from a great fun run in Chester Co. and what do I see at the light, what looks to be a full rally prepped STi with a roof scoop and full WRC graphics (even drivers' names stickers on back glass! If you are on this board, I'd like you to know I'd curb my own grandmother for your car. That made my day!
    !!!!!! Ive seen this car too! I saw it at Rt 202 and Rt 1. Blue with the WRC gold graphics.
    Wheel Painting Guide
    Bugeye Mafia Mbr #86 Takin it to da matresses.....

Kennett Fire Company No. 1 Station 24

Commuter Blues

PSM '04 WRX Wagon on 606 this morning around 7am. Kind of my twin without the money rallyarmor flaps. Female driver boring holes in the windshield with her eyes.

I'm sorry the soul-crushing emptiness of your commute prevented you from returning my smile and wave as I passed by in the turn lane on your right. You looked sad for driving such a fun car.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.