Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; spoted a black STI I believe it was a 05, yesterday (04/11) at Falls Rd / Brickyard Rd intersection in ...

spoted a black STI I believe it was a 05, yesterday (04/11) at Falls Rd / Brickyard Rd intersection in Potomac, MD.. I believe it was about 5:15pm

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Spotted I-87N mile marker 39

this am like 9:20 ish
    smashed into guardrail '04 WRB WRX ...
    tow truck was there and a trooper

hope you are ok
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Spotted a wrb blob eye wagon on 32 going east through columbia toward ft meade around 10am.. he stayed close to me like my little buddy. I almost thought he was going to work with me
    ... but he exited onto 295s.

nice sunglasses dude
    - Anna

Wise men say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.

Peachypumpkincheeks

495 @6pm

Today heading towards Annandale on 495 @ around 6pm

Spotted: Black bugeye WRX, looked stock. Male driver, VA plates, and dry cleaning hanging in the window.

I waved TWICE (wasn't sure if you saw me the first time). You ignored me. So I put you in my rearview mirror. Poofuker.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    NJ black wrx 04, black rims. Yeh hope your on here and meet my detailed description,

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627
    Parked out in front, looked like a 06 Grey Limited around 12:35 today. Nice ride. I'll give you 5 bucks to take her to the DIY carwash down the street :-p
    hey, i just saw this...and i think that was me.....that is all...car is still dirty by the way

"I feel like I am taking crazy pills"

I Support ClubWRX
    Spotted a slew of wrx on my trip to Dover, DE on weds and thursday. Spotted blobeye wrb sedon on 95...I waved twice you waved.

Spotted bugeye wagon on 95 on thursday...had mass. tags on it...i beeped you nodded.

Saw hideous wrb bugeye on rt 13 in De...had ugly spoiler looked like female driving.

Also saw/waved to several other wrx's in the opersite lanes as me....

I was in a 06 wrb sedan......
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Spotted an 04/05 WRB WRX Sedan behind the Suntrust in Towson, tonight between 11:30 and 2:00. Lowered, with stock wheels, and white clubWRX.net stickers halfway up the doors.
    I doubt you saw my '06 Silver WRX sedan parked behind you (with new clubWRX.net stickers) 'cause I got there after you, and left before you. Either way, what is up?
    ...Sh*t. I been drinkin'.
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Spotted a silver WRX traveling south on Rt35 in Mantaloking NJ at around 2 AM last Thursday morning (4/13) Didn't get too good a look at it as it was being pulled over by the Cops! Hope it didn't cost you much! For anyone traveling Rt35 from Bay Head all the way to Seaside and back, the cops are just waiting for you at that time of day. I got so sick of being followed and pulled over that I went back to my stock exhaust. ( I have to travel that way to work). So yes, profiling does exist.
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Steven Wright

Spotted a Black WRX Wagon on the 495 Inner-Loop near River Rd Exit in Bethesda, MD at about 7:45am today. I was in the Silver WRX, you pulled up right behind me then passed me. I tried to wave but you took off. :P

I Support ClubWRX
    Spotted San Remo Red WRX with annoying BOV and exhaust on onramp to 287N in Riverdale N.J. I had no clue any exhaust could make a WRX sound like a Honda.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingchick
    hey, i just saw this...and i think that was me.....that is all...car is still dirty by the way

Offer still stands! Its spring time, make your car happy!

If your handing out $5 for a carwash... paypal me at .... haha, jk. Just to let you guys know, I washed my car on Sunday, and it looks dirty already. Damn gf with her long dirt driveway!!!

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by soupsredline
    Damn gf with her long dirt driveway!!!
    *Resists the urge to make a tasteless comment*

Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    *Resists the urge to make a tasteless comment*

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.