Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A - Page 42
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

This is a discussion on Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I see other varieties of wrx/sti all over the place around Va beach.. just very few 3g's. Aside of my ...

I see other varieties of wrx/sti all over the place around Va beach.. just very few 3g's. Aside of my own.. only two others so far.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you might have seen me driving around. you cant miss me, i have a freakin HUGE dent in my back door

Spotted w/lights on 235 on 5/6

Spotted a late model hatchback with 4 big "hella" style fog/rally lights across the grill. He was headed north along 235 towards Waldorf/DC on Thursday, 5/7. Got a wave but didn't expect it across 4 lanes in the opposite direction!
    USB Media Hub, Sirius tuner, Short shift kit
    V-LED Fog lights, DRL/Hi Beam, Low Beams, Red LED map lights, White LED dome light
    V-LED Front turn signals, License plate illumination
    Autolumination.com Rear turn signal, brake/tail lights, reverse LEDs, red Trunk light
    Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 Sound Processor, Sony Sony XM-ZR704 4 channel amp, 4x Infinity Reference 6032cf 6.5" speakers, Sony XM-ZZR3301 Mono Amp, Pioneer Premier TS-W2502D2 10" Sub

Spotted 5/7/10 at Bow-tie cinema in Richmond, VA:

Yes, what you are seeing there is, in fact, a RedSuns decal along with Altezza style tail lights.

Spotted 5/8/10 behind RAMZ Hall (Extreme Pizza, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Five Guys, GameStop, etc), VCU Campus:

Please excuse the shyt camera phone pictures.

I Support ClubWRX
    that last white one is hott!
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Spotted a black 02 wrx with gold rims, hela tones, exhaust and aftermarket tails on 95 south at about 7am.

also saw an 04 or 05 silver sti on the stretch of road about two mins apart.

Both were about 2-4 exits before route 32
    Last edited by rex.effect; 06-08-2010 at 05:32 AM.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Sterling Rd and Herndon Parkway at about 4:20PM on 10-01-10. Female driving at Blue STI. 09/10 body style. You waved. I wanted to follow. (Black 05 WRX Sedan lowered / badge-less)

le sigh...

saw a white one think it was a bugeye with green like rims and was wingless and lowed I think. was in the phoenix area right by glendale by a jack in the box.
    W.....................R....................X

Blue STI spotted in Louisville Area. Taylorsville Rd and Gene Snyder about 7:30 in the mornings.

I keep seeing a silver bugeye with an sti wing and exhaust in richmond, downtown mostly, on Broad street b/t Boulevard and Belvedere.

If you're not already.. get on Flat4Va .. most of the forum members there are from the richmond area.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    If you're not already.. get on Flat4Va .. most of the forum members there are from the richmond area.
    eh, almost everybody i talk to on there is in roanoke or around there...i posted up in there anyway

To the dinglesniffer in the gold 2.5i with the gold rims who cut across 3 lanes of traffic at the 27 & Brink intersection yesterday...

Please, trade your car in for a neon or a Mazda 3 or better yet, a chevy cobalt

Stop driving like a complete F tard... my insurance rates thank you

Better yet, just take the friggin bus...
    2007 SWP WRX - Blouch EVO III 16g'd - 320 WHP/330 TQ, tuned by Jorge @ P&L Motorsports
    --------- &
    2002 WRX Wagon - The DD, the workhorse, the snowboard-trip-whip, the turbo grocery getter

Always remember... life is short.

2008-2011 Dark Grey STI on the way to Bishop Oconnel High School (I go to school there). Roof rack is the only mod I could see.

Saw a blue bugeye on 295N in Mount Laurel NJ. Had DE tags, caged, gold wheels, and 04/05 tails. Looked pretty serious. He was taking it easy in the right lane when I passed him.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.