Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A - Page 39
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

This is a discussion on Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Saw a Black 04~05 Subie without a hood scoop I might add and a pink emblem at the intersection of ...

Saw a Black 04~05 Subie without a hood scoop I might add and a pink emblem at the intersection of Rt. 99 and 32 around 7:15~ p.m. today.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have not posted on here in a while, but i see a bunch everyday now. i will start taking note of drivers/car models
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

I see a lot of subies around hagerstown, I havent seen any girls so if you see a blonde in a black 04 sti its probably me

I've seen 2 in the last week.

One was in the morning at the intersection of 32 and 99. You waved and beeped at me but I didn't notice until my light turned green, so i kinda did a half wave.

The second one was today, going north on 32 and I was going south I waved at you but you probably didn't see me

saw a sexy black 08-09 sti pulled over this morning near frederick

Quote Originally Posted by stix3love View Post
    I see a lot of subies around hagerstown, I havent seen any girls so if you see a blonde in a black 04 sti its probably me
    do you work at the hospital, if so i saw you on the way to work a few weeks back, i was on the way to a meet out at fountainhead plaza

Quote Originally Posted by bluesbrother View Post
    I've seen 2 in the last week.

One was in the morning at the intersection of 32 and 99. You waved and beeped at me but I didn't notice until my light turned green, so i kinda did a half wave.

The second one was today, going north on 32 and I was going south I waved at you but you probably didn't see me
    That was about the time I was headed that way. Was it a silver 08? If so that was me.
    I saw a black 02-03 on 32 yesterday around that time.

It might have been...

Spotted another 2.

One on Friday in the Burtonsville Shopping Center. It was a silver 05 and a girl was driving it.

And one today around noon on 32 when it passes by 108. I waved but don't know if you saw me. It was a black 06 or 07, didn't get a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by highway_patrol View Post
    do you work at the hospital, if so i saw you on the way to work a few weeks back, i was on the way to a meet out at fountainhead plaza
    i dont work at the hospital but i go through town everyday on the way to work. lol a silver 02-03 drove by me trying to take a picture today? anyone know who this is

Quote Originally Posted by stix3love View Post
    i dont work at the hospital but i go through town everyday on the way to work. lol a silver 02-03 drove by me trying to take a picture today? anyone know who this is
    can you see who was driving it? i know 3 guys that have silver 02/03 wrx's besides me.

were you out by the mall the other night, i think tuesday, around 1030 or so? i waved to a black 04/05 sti and i think it was a chick driving that waved back

i saw a blue bugeye rex sedan in downtown scranton, PA the weekend of may 29 mid-afternoon, not sure which day. waved and got a wave. anyone know a blue bugeye in that area? i was in my silver 04
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

can you see who was driving it? i know 3 guys that have silver 02/03 wrx's besides me.

were you out by the mall the other night, i think tuesday, around 1030 or so? i waved to a black 04/05 sti and i think it was a chick driving that waved back
    all i know is it was a guy in a hat trying to take a picture, he threw up a peace then caught up with me at the end of the dual...i was taking my baby to the dealership to get a banjo bolt replaced. and yes that was me, i remember waving to someone on tuesday i believe it was around 10:30. I was just getting off work

if it was out around the mall it was me, i was on break from work, causing general mayhem

I have a silver 08 wrx in the ricmond area. I don't see to many down in this area.

if it was out around the mall it was me, i was on break from work, causing general mayhem
    where do you work?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.