Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A - Page 39
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

This is a discussion on Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Saw a Black 04~05 Subie without a hood scoop I might add and a pink emblem at the intersection of ...

Saw a Black 04~05 Subie without a hood scoop I might add and a pink emblem at the intersection of Rt. 99 and 32 around 7:15~ p.m. today.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have not posted on here in a while, but i see a bunch everyday now. i will start taking note of drivers/car models
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

I see a lot of subies around hagerstown, I havent seen any girls so if you see a blonde in a black 04 sti its probably me

I've seen 2 in the last week.

One was in the morning at the intersection of 32 and 99. You waved and beeped at me but I didn't notice until my light turned green, so i kinda did a half wave.

The second one was today, going north on 32 and I was going south I waved at you but you probably didn't see me

saw a sexy black 08-09 sti pulled over this morning near frederick

Quote Originally Posted by stix3love View Post
    I see a lot of subies around hagerstown, I havent seen any girls so if you see a blonde in a black 04 sti its probably me
    do you work at the hospital, if so i saw you on the way to work a few weeks back, i was on the way to a meet out at fountainhead plaza

Quote Originally Posted by bluesbrother View Post
    I've seen 2 in the last week.

One was in the morning at the intersection of 32 and 99. You waved and beeped at me but I didn't notice until my light turned green, so i kinda did a half wave.

The second one was today, going north on 32 and I was going south I waved at you but you probably didn't see me
    That was about the time I was headed that way. Was it a silver 08? If so that was me.
    I saw a black 02-03 on 32 yesterday around that time.

It might have been...

Spotted another 2.

One on Friday in the Burtonsville Shopping Center. It was a silver 05 and a girl was driving it.

And one today around noon on 32 when it passes by 108. I waved but don't know if you saw me. It was a black 06 or 07, didn't get a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by highway_patrol View Post
    do you work at the hospital, if so i saw you on the way to work a few weeks back, i was on the way to a meet out at fountainhead plaza
    i dont work at the hospital but i go through town everyday on the way to work. lol a silver 02-03 drove by me trying to take a picture today? anyone know who this is

Quote Originally Posted by stix3love View Post
    i dont work at the hospital but i go through town everyday on the way to work. lol a silver 02-03 drove by me trying to take a picture today? anyone know who this is
    can you see who was driving it? i know 3 guys that have silver 02/03 wrx's besides me.

were you out by the mall the other night, i think tuesday, around 1030 or so? i waved to a black 04/05 sti and i think it was a chick driving that waved back

i saw a blue bugeye rex sedan in downtown scranton, PA the weekend of may 29 mid-afternoon, not sure which day. waved and got a wave. anyone know a blue bugeye in that area? i was in my silver 04
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

can you see who was driving it? i know 3 guys that have silver 02/03 wrx's besides me.

were you out by the mall the other night, i think tuesday, around 1030 or so? i waved to a black 04/05 sti and i think it was a chick driving that waved back
    all i know is it was a guy in a hat trying to take a picture, he threw up a peace then caught up with me at the end of the dual...i was taking my baby to the dealership to get a banjo bolt replaced. and yes that was me, i remember waving to someone on tuesday i believe it was around 10:30. I was just getting off work

if it was out around the mall it was me, i was on break from work, causing general mayhem

I have a silver 08 wrx in the ricmond area. I don't see to many down in this area.

if it was out around the mall it was me, i was on break from work, causing general mayhem
    where do you work?