Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A - Page 27
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by kevlarcupid To: Homeboy rollin' hard in the white 06 2.5 From: The dude in the 06 CGM ...

Quote Originally Posted by kevlarcupid View Post
    To: Homeboy rollin' hard in the white 06 2.5
    From: The dude in the 06 CGM WRX that passed you and honked a hello
    Subject: D1ckishness

Good morrow, fellow Subaru fan

I was thrilled to see you, last night, on Eastern Ave near Whole Foods. It is not often that I have the chance to interact with another Impreza on the road, in opposing traffic, at low speed! What's more, we both had our windows down! What an opprotunity to greet one another and offer congratulations on the taste in cars that we were so lucky to be blessed with.

In fact, I was so excited that I decided to initiate a greeting sequence with you! I honked - two short, polite sounding honks - and waved! My arm extended through my open window, I felt as though we could have a real bond.

I was to be saddened, though. As it were, upon approach I could not see the occupants of your car. After the greeting was started, we both pulled up far enough to see into one another's window. You were driving, wearing a wife-beater that matched your car, which matched your earrings. Your passenger was dressed identically. And rather than continue the greeting sequence, you both thought it a better idea to sit up from your too-far-reclined-to-properly-see-the-road seats, and glare menacingly at me. This is unfortunate.

It could be, I suppose, that you were both stunned by the sight of a shockingly good-looking man in a shockingly good-looking car. It happens. I understand.

I suppose that it could be that you were running some amazing setup with a fat turbo, and a TMIC that you've designed to not need the airflow provided by a scoop, and as such, you no longer feel like you should associate with "mere" WRXs. I suppose this is possible. And, if so, I look forward to our next meeting, as I'd like to see such a setup.

However, I find it more likely that you simply felt like acknowledging another human with a friendly greeting would detract from your "realness" making you "soft." I assure you, this is not the case. Perhaps we can meet? Talk over some ice-cream? Perhaps not. Perhaps your idea is best, that we continue on, and if someone stops to say hello, we stare at that person as if he had tusks for nipples, and a head made of cheese. Good day, sir. And good luck.
    My god I must thank you sir for seriously making my day.

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    ^^ This thread does not do that post justice...it needs some off topic love.

And that sound like your typical Essex/Dundalk area person. Yes I know I'm stereotyping but I can 100% picture that kind of person.

Odds are car was stolen anyway....or you just arent "hard" enough to "roll" with those "homies".
    What you got against Dundalkian's "hawn?" hehe.

/hijack

**Last week at Millstreams**

Stripper: Hey guys how are you doing?
    Room mate: Pretty good!
    Me: Good how are you?
    Stripper: Wham wham wham whom
    Me: mhmm (/niceracklady)
    Me: So where are you from?
    Stripper: *pause*....Dundalk..
    Me/Roomie: *pause*...oh...nice *takes out a dollar*

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SwirvnWRX View Post
    Stripper: Hey guys how are you doing?
    Room mate: Pretty good!
    Me: Good how are you?
    Me: mhmm (/niceracklady)
    Me: So where are you from?
    Stripper: *pause*....Dundalk..
    Me/Roomie: *pause*...oh...nice *takes out a dollar*
    That first pause indicates that she knew exactly how much she devalued upon admitting her hometown. I do the same thing when I admit I'm from Charles County, originally.
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Saw a black blobeye WRX in the parking lot of King's Dominion today.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SwirvnWRX View Post
    Please elaborate.

Why don't I ever see anyone from upstate NY in here? Are you all on Buffaloscooby?
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX04 View Post
    Please elaborate.

Why don't I ever see anyone from upstate NY in here? Are you all on Buffaloscooby?
    Was trying to spell out what the lady sounds like from the muppets...you know, whom whom hehe

No one from NY in this thread probably because its under Mid-A States?

Spotted WRB WRX Middle River Area

Saw a WRB hawkeye WRX turning onto 108 from 100 today at about 4:00 PM. I waved, but I dont think he saw me.

At about 5:30, I spotted a lady in an OBP blobeye WRX turning onto 103 from 104. I waved, but she didnt see me.
    Last edited by RossLH; 06-05-2007 at 04:03 PM.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
    Saw a WRB hawkeye WRX turning onto 108 from 100 today at about 4:00 PM. I waved, but I dont think he saw me.

At about 5:30, I spotted a lady in an OBP blobeye WRX turning onto 103 from 104. I waved, but she didnt see me.
    they saw...
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Peachypumpkincheeks

STI @ OSMA, Herndon

Yesterday (Tuesday) around 8:30pm

Spotted a blue blobeye STI, gold wheels, out-of-state plate I believe. You were parked out front of One Spirit Martial Arts. Saw you leave after Krav and go to your car...woulda given you a shout out if I knew it was yours, but I was too busy warming up for Muay Thai.

You just visiting or joining OSMA?!

I drive a blue bugeye WRX, was in the same lot.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Yesterday 6:30pm-7:00pm spotted Yellow Bugeye on Essex Ave by Mace Ave

Last night at about 10 PM, I saw a hawkeye (didnt catch the color) turn left onto Main St in old Ellicott City and take off. Sounded like a TBE, and I didnt catch the color.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

Last night at about 10 PM, I saw a hawkeye (didnt catch the color) turn left onto Main St in old Ellicott City and take off. Sounded like a TBE, and I didnt catch the color.
    you saw it was a hawkeye but not the color? odd

I saw a Blue bugeye yesterday at panera bread in frederick

well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    you saw it was a hawkeye but not the color? odd
    The sound alone told me it was an STi, a glance at the headlights told me it was a hawkeye. It too dark out, and the car was gone too fast for me to see the paint.

Today I saw 2 WRB bugeyes within 5 minutes of eachother. One was travelling down Montgomery Rd at about 5:15 PM, the other was at the stoplight at Rt 1 and Montgomery at about 5:20 PM. I waved at the first and got a weird look (it was a white-haired lady, probably didnt even make the distinction that I was driving the same car as her), and my hands were tied when I passed the second one.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

The sound alone told me it was an STi, a glance at the headlights told me it was a hawkeye. It too dark out, and the car was gone too fast for me to see the paint.

my hands were tied when I passed the second one.
    I don't want to sound like a jerk or do i mean to grill you, but how from the sound could you tell it was an STI or Hawkeye? thats a good ear if you really can hear a difference.

And why does having your hands tied sound like a bad idea while driving

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    I don't want to sound like a jerk or do i mean to grill you, but how from the sound could you tell it was an STI or Hawkeye? thats a good ear if you really can hear a difference.

And why does having your hands tied sound like a bad idea while driving
    I got the STi from the sound (I can tell a lot of cars by the sound alone, which includes telling an STi from a WRX). I saw the headlights and knew immediately it was a hawkeye. That wasnt from the sound.

My hands were tied, as in one on the wheel, one on the shifter.
    Bugeye Mafia #130