Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A - Page 26
Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06wrxdude but maybe like a sunday afternoon or something go cruise through loch raven or pretty boy ...

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrxdude View Post
    but maybe like a sunday afternoon or something go cruise through loch raven or pretty boy res. maybe meet up with a few others.
    i am just about always down for a ride through loch raven or pretty boy. pm me too
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Saw a bunch of WRX's today on my cruise down 108. WRB blobeye WRX in the parking lot of Howard High, RPB blobeye WRX headed towards 104 shortly thereafter, WRB bugeye WRX wagon at the intersection near Wendys, RPB blobeye WRX (different one this time) near Centennial park, and finally an RPB blobeye STi off 103 (in Brampton).

I waved at all of them. The guy in the wagon didnt even see me, the 2 WRX's on the road just gave me weird looks (the one in the parking lot was unattended), and the STi actually gave me a wave.

Also, I was trading cars with my brother while he was at work (long story short, I let him borrow my car 'cause I'm a nice guy like that, then he later gave me a call saying he would be home around 9. I was there 10 minutes later to get my car), and it turns out the guy I interviewed with owns a WRB bugeye WRX. I didnt get the job, as my school schedule is rather inhibiting (if not for the schedule, I have no doubts I would have gotten the job), but we did have a nice chat about our cars. If you're reading this, Matt, nice car.

As for the Loch Raven drive, I'm always up for a nice cruise, even if it is a fair distance from me.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect View Post
    i am just about always down for a ride through loch raven or pretty boy. pm me too
    i will let/remind you too Rex.

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    I saw 3 WRXs today. 1 WRB bugeye on Rt.31 & Turk Hill in Perinton, NY about 2pm. It was lowered, tinted & had an exhaust on it. I saw another stock WRB bugeye on Rt. 31 near Victor Rd 5 minutes before that. I also saw a stock silver blobeye @ Pepboys (i was getting U.S.C. for the 60K) in Henrietta around 3pm that followed me down Rt. 96 to Pittsford then turned. They all waved back.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Registered User kriswhite_23505's Avatar
    I was paying my water bill in downtown Norfolk and saw a 04/05 Blue STi parked in the next parking lot. Same day I was getting my son's braces tightened and I saw a Blue WRX with gunmetal rims on Kempsville Road. Monday I saw a Silver 04/05 STi on 264 heading eastbound. I waved and got no response. Wife made fun of me as usual.
    On another note...I was in D.C. for 18 days while my mother had surgery and a hospital stay and I saw quite a few Wrx/Sti's and could not put them up as I was out of town. I don't know if anybody waved as my head was out of the game. If you did wave and I didn't I'm sorry bout that.

06/07 cgm wrx in golds gym parking lot right now parked behind my 06 white WRX
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Black STI with silver wheels this morning at about 7:00AM, pulling onto St. Johns Lane from Route 99. Driver was male, with a shaved head and sunglasses on. He probably took that corner at 30 or 40 miles per hour lol.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

Spotted today around 7:30am:

'07 WRB STi on Joppa Road at Harford Road (Parkville/Carney Area)

Bugeye on Fairmount Ave at Joppa Road. (Towson Area)

spotted a black 06/07 sti on white avenue at 7:15 last night. i was in an aspen bugeye and i was behind the pickup that was behind you. you crossed walther, i turned left.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

Spotted two heading south on the Fairfax county parkway on Sunday. A black hawkeye STi (Boo-Std on his plates. ) and a white hawkeye WRX limited. Got a friendly wave from both.
    Last edited by Gaza; 05-29-2007 at 05:25 AM.
    -Gary-
    07' UGM STi "Hawk-Eye Alliance #074"
    90' DA6
    90' EF

I saw two silver blobeye WRX's today at about 9:45 on 108 near Auto Dr. One was a debadged sedan with a roof rack, the other was a wagon. I wasnt in my bugeye; it currently has no plates. (Situation will be fixed in an hour or so.)
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

To: Homeboy rollin' hard in the white 06 2.5
    From: The dude in the 06 CGM WRX that passed you and honked a hello
    Subject: D1ckishness

Good morrow, fellow Subaru fan

I was thrilled to see you, last night, on Eastern Ave near Whole Foods. It is not often that I have the chance to interact with another Impreza on the road, in opposing traffic, at low speed! What's more, we both had our windows down! What an opprotunity to greet one another and offer congratulations on the taste in cars that we were so lucky to be blessed with.

In fact, I was so excited that I decided to initiate a greeting sequence with you! I honked - two short, polite sounding honks - and waved! My arm extended through my open window, I felt as though we could have a real bond.

I was to be saddened, though. As it were, upon approach I could not see the occupants of your car. After the greeting was started, we both pulled up far enough to see into one another's window. You were driving, wearing a wife-beater that matched your car, which matched your earrings. Your passenger was dressed identically. And rather than continue the greeting sequence, you both thought it a better idea to sit up from your too-far-reclined-to-properly-see-the-road seats, and glare menacingly at me. This is unfortunate.

It could be, I suppose, that you were both stunned by the sight of a shockingly good-looking man in a shockingly good-looking car. It happens. I understand.

I suppose that it could be that you were running some amazing setup with a fat turbo, and a TMIC that you've designed to not need the airflow provided by a scoop, and as such, you no longer feel like you should associate with "mere" WRXs. I suppose this is possible. And, if so, I look forward to our next meeting, as I'd like to see such a setup.

However, I find it more likely that you simply felt like acknowledging another human with a friendly greeting would detract from your "realness" making you "soft." I assure you, this is not the case. Perhaps we can meet? Talk over some ice-cream? Perhaps not. Perhaps your idea is best, that we continue on, and if someone stops to say hello, we stare at that person as if he had tusks for nipples, and a head made of cheese. Good day, sir. And good luck.
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^ This thread does not do that post justice...it needs some off topic love.

And that sound like your typical Essex/Dundalk area person. Yes I know I'm stereotyping but I can 100% picture that kind of person.

Odds are car was stolen anyway....or you just arent "hard" enough to "roll" with those "homies".
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by kevlarcupid View Post
    To: Homeboy rollin' hard in the white 06 2.5
    From: The dude in the 06 CGM WRX that passed you and honked a hello
    Subject: D1ckishness
    you should write children's books for a living...that ish is hilarious.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    ^^ This thread does not do that post justice...it needs some off topic love.

And that sound like your typical Essex/Dundalk area person. Yes I know I'm stereotyping but I can 100% picture that kind of person.

Odds are car was stolen anyway....or you just arent "hard" enough to "roll" with those "homies".
    I'm gonna take your advice, actually. I want to see teh OT rip this guy a new one
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics