Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A - Page 24
Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by SwirvnWRX Damn no one's seen me before!?!?!?!? I feel soo unnoticed with a ride that looks like ...

Quote Originally Posted by SwirvnWRX View Post
    Damn no one's seen me before!?!?!?!?
    I feel soo unnoticed
    with a ride that looks like that, i am surprised, too. if i had see ya on the road, i would have noticed. i love that lip
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect View Post
    with a ride that looks like that, i am surprised, too. if i had see ya on the road, i would have noticed. i love that lip
    lol Thanks! I see a lot of WRX/STI's around Columbia but the one that I really liked was a 04/05 Blue WRX lowered, rinms, and a nice sleek looking body kit, nothing wild or crazy. Had exhaust and I think a BOV from the sound of it. I saw him at the Safeway Parking lot at the Hickory Ridge shopping center in Columbia, MD. He then drove down to the putt-putt golf. Whoever he is, nice Scooby

Quote Originally Posted by SwirvnWRX View Post
    Damn no one's seen me before!?!?!?!?

I feel soo unnoticed
    I'd remember that if I saw it, and I'm surprised I havent seen it before. I'm sure I dont live far from you. Thats a nice ride.

EDIT: Spotted a WRB blobeye STi on 108 near Howard at about 2:30.
    Last edited by RossLH; 05-17-2007 at 12:16 PM.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Yeah, I've never seen you before either. What part of Columbia?
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

Okay here we go..

Yesterday (5:30pm) - 695 heading away from Catonsville spotted

1 - WRB WRX 06/07
    2 - White Bugeye
    3 - CGM 06/07 WRX

This morning (7:20am) - Joppa Road by Harford Road

WRB WRX looked to be Blobeye with Exhaust

Live off of Little Patuxent Parkway. Literally 5 min from the Mall.

Saw a nice clean silver STi heading up Rt. 7towards Dulles Towne center on Monday evening. I was driving the black '07 with '05 tails, bf in the passenger seat.. waved! Nice ass car.
    2007 OBP WRX - Girls <3 fast cars too

Saw a silver bugeye WRX at the Columbia Mall at about noon. The spoiler was lifted and the exhaust was aftermarket.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Yellow Bug eye going towards Central Park on Rt. 3
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

I believe I spotted 96accord..from what I have gathered.wrb 07 limited wrx, temp tags on the rear,etc..

Anyway it was friday around 2:30 p.m. It was my friends in his black 2001Audi s4 and I, the 06 Cgm st2 wrx tr.

We were getting on I-83S on the way to go to O.C for the weekend... haha yea muscle car weekend with us in 2 imports..we got eaten alive...way to many mustangs too.yuk.. no problems with law enforcement though. Had a sick audi rs4 and few nice vettes carivan down with us..good times.

Anyway back to spotting you..yea..you kept up but it was just too damn much traffic that time on a friday..not the time to play at all!!! You zipped by and went your seperate way as did we..Very clean car though,I'm guessing you got it back from the dealer to get detailed and the dings and scratches removed? Looked nice..take it easy on her..dishing out $5,000+ for ppgs if/when that third gear decides its time to go is no fun at all Also remeber the the fact stock Re-092's are not performance tires by any means... be careful...I'm sure I'll see you around again. Peace

Blue bugeye with CF hood on 85 an hour ago
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

blue debadged wrx spotted on the 83 north ramp leaving 695 east. i was staying on 695 so i never got to see the front. male drive, maybe spiked hair?
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrxdude View Post
    I believe I spotted 96accord..from what I have gathered.wrb 07 limited wrx, temp tags on the rear,etc..

Anyway it was friday around 2:30 p.m. It was my friends in his black 2001Audi s4 and I, the 06 Cgm st2 wrx tr.

Anyway back to spotting you..yea..you kept up but it was just too damn much traffic that time on a friday..not the time to play at all!!! You zipped by and went your seperate way as did we..Very clean car though,I'm guessing you got it back from the dealer to get detailed and the dings and scratches removed? Looked nice..take it easy on her..dishing out $5,000+ for ppgs if/when that third gear decides its time to go is no fun at all Also remeber the the fact stock Re-092's are not performance tires by any means... be careful...I'm sure I'll see you around again. Peace

I don't think it was me... if it was at 2:30pm then it probably wasn't me.. I worked til 4pm. I do have a WRB WRX Limited with Temp Tags and Russel Tag Holder.

I was in the Towson Area at 1:30pmish on Friday... But i was at my desk by 2:00pm

Hmmmm

I Support ClubWRX
    Saw to many WRX's in Ocean City to even begin to post.

I waved to everyone I saw. I had a WRB STI with my dad in the passenger seat.

Surprisingly I got waves from all the EVO's down there to.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

hahah well good 96accord, it must not have been you, haha, oh well...just means you have an evil twin running around town now to compete with.lol..I'm sure i'll end up spotting you though one of these days..