Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by VXSS Lately, I just see the same old cats every day. A few Subes and we all ...

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VXSS
    Lately, I just see the same old cats every day. A few Subes and we all wave or flash lights.... almost like Barney passing Fred on the way to the rock quarry. Just another day it seems....
    +1
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

saw that white bugeye again on RT 4 goin south yesterday....i think you saw me but i couldnt tell (damn ur tint is dark!).

then a few minutes later saw a blue bugeye goin north on 4. i KNOW you saw me...sorry dude, i didnt have enough time to wave...i was in teh white bugeye with 18s and LOUD exhaust (or lack thereof)
    Objects In Mirror Appear To Be Losing....

MySpace

Lazy Sunday

WRB 04/05 sedan going west on Frying Pan road in Herndon around 5pm. I waved, you waved, all is well in Suby land.

Edit: This was on 8/20.
    I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.

good story....LOL
    Objects In Mirror Appear To Be Losing....

MySpace

Eza
    spotted:
    sitting in a driveway in Lionsgate Appts near closest exit to get to Frying Pan, blue STi w/gold rims.
    me:
    about 3 buildings away (just moving in), Black 06 STi, silver rims. Still no tint... stereo takes priority in my world... and that being said you wont see it for a day or 3 'cause i'm getting the stereo installed.

*will be posting pics sometime next week after i get it back on Monday, should be thumpin.*

Tuesday Night: Coming off 83N from the city, getting onto 695E, and then back onto 83N above the betway, ran with an '06 CGM wagon. You flashed your lights at me when I was stuck behind a slow-ass car, but I was all "what's this guy doing?" Then you passed me, and I knew what was up. I got off 83 at Padonia Rd, and you kept going, and waved as you went by! Good seeing you, man!

Also, there's been a nice '05 WRB STi parked outside my work on the sidewalk at Towson University the past few days. Good looking car, parked by the back entrance to Cook Library, right next to the Power Plant. Makes getting in to work a little nicer!
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Just saw another 06 black STI stopped at a stoplight on RT 236 heading east (I was heading west). You honked and I waved. Nice looking car (around 4:30pm)
    2006 Black STI - stock
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Musty-stanks suck. You don't need a spoiler like the STI's in a musty-stank, just open the window and let your mullet produce the downforce.

Eza,

That must be your black STI over at Best Buy... saw it sitting there, backed in, over at the installation center. 3 days? Dude, I hope they don't go joy-riding! Installing a stereo doesn't take that long.

I thought... the latest STI's came with a stereo? Or am I wrong?

I'm thinking about upgrading... from the WRX to the STI... looking at how much I owe, vs what it's worth, interest rate, etc etc.

- Jason

Spotted a couple today.

A Sonic Yellow bugeye on 695, around 1:30.

SGM '06 on 695 around 1:45. Your plate said something that had the word "hop" in it, and you were a girl and you waved! Twice even! omghi2u!

Werd up to Jehan for reppin BASC

Registered User jquicksilver008's Avatar
    /delete

Quote Originally Posted by jquicksilver008
    /delete
    /delete? Was that you that I saw?

Exchanged waves with a black STi on Mountain Road today at 615pm. I was in the brp RS coupe. Nice car and nice wave too! I haven't received a decent wave in a while. Thanks

joe

I Support ClubWRX
    Got the "I'm in a blue subaru with a hood scoop, but why is the other blue subaru with a hood scoop waving" stare from a guy on painters mill in owings mills yesterday........
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    Got the "I'm in a blue subaru with a hood scoop, but why is the other blue subaru with a hood scoop waving" stare from a guy on painters mill in owings mills yesterday........
    I got that from a kid a couple days ago, but when I changed from "friendly waving" to "fist-shaking" he got the picture and waved back.

Also got a really big wave and smile from an older dude (short, grey, male patter baldness, and a badass shot beard) in an '04 PSM Wagon on Wednesday in Cockeysville on Deerco Rd. That made my day!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.