Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A - Page 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Met a guy in VA beach with a white STi at the SoVA dc5 east coast meet thingie I went ...

Met a guy in VA beach with a white STi at the SoVA dc5 east coast meet thingie I went to. Sorry I don't remember your name. I was soooo hungover from the night before. I was happy to see I wasn't the only subie there. I'm jealous of your mods cause mine is still stock. lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Saw this car in a shopping center (North Plaza Mall) in Parkville MD a couple days ago. Looking good!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00203.JPG  
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

white bugeye i think every morning on route 9 like 6:20 in bayville, dont know if your on this forum though, not in my subie though. sounds great by the way.

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    I saw these 2 WRX's at EastView Mall in Victor, NY over the past weekend. Both were done very well. The bugeye had the new VW Rabbit symbol on the trunk next to the keyhole for some reason. Hopefully that won't become a new "mod".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRX-WRB bugeye.jpg   WRX-WRB bugeye2.jpg   WRX-WRB 06 2.jpg  
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Registered User jquicksilver008's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS
    White Marsh, July 2nd around 4 ish?

spotted a 'pudding' yellow bug-eye WRX at White Marsh mall. I was riding in my buddy's silver RS coupe and we frantically waved LOL. Your car looked great and it was nice to see a rare color.

Joe

lol i never heard of my car being called a pudding color

your car was also nice !

Holy crap!! You actually found my 'spotted post'!! Dude, that never happens for me. Hooray!

btw-pudding color is a friendly way of describing a color name that I always get confused lol please take no offense

joe

jquicksilver... were you in rockville yesterday near twinbrook?

Registered User jquicksilver008's Avatar
    Possibly, I do alot of traveling. I have put 20k miles on my car in 6 months lol.

Mon Aug 14 @ ~4pm
    Spotted a silver spoilerless 04/05 STi on McKean Road in Spring House, PA. You turned onto McKean off of Norristown Road, and I was heading the opposite direction towards Norristown Road. I was in a Black 05 spoilerless STi, we both had our windows down and exchanged waves.

Tue Aug 15 @ ~8:20pm
    Spotted a black 06 STi on Rt. 1 North around the Lawrenceville/Trenton area in NJ. This was a few miles before the state line w/ PA and you were in the right lane with had a shirt hanging by your rear driverside window. I came up behind you in a black 05 spoilerless STi and gave you 2 short honks to say "hello" as I passed you on the left. Hope you didn't interpret that as wanting to race, maybe I should've just rolled down my window and waved.
    2005 Obsidian Black Pearl Subaru Impreza WRX STi

8/18/06
    2:30 AM

Highway 270 near germantown

silver rex, bov, lowered, rims?, exhaust, tint

was messing around with a white grand prix

Eza
    8/17/06 -
    Highway 50 (Lee Jackson) just before Fairfax Cty Pkway.
    You - White STi with a couple passengers, 04/05 maybe? Looked like a small dent in the trunk (that sucks btw)
    Me - Black 06 STi.

you must have seen me trying to catch up to you in traffic in the middle lane with you in the right as when I pulled up alongside, you turned and waved.

Wow I just noticed this forum (new to these anyways) but Speedette it sounds like you're really close to me all the time. I live in the apartments near the Wegmans and have a black 06 STI (stock, JMU sticker on back window). No specialized plates yet but I'm kickin a few ideas around. Don't believe I've seen you yet cuz it sounds like you would've followed me around for a while hehe

I'll be on the lookout for you. Ya know I have tried waving to other STIs and WRXs but it seems most don't even pay attention. I know whenever I see an STI or EVO I try to wave and be friendly, but maybe people in Fairfax are too snoody

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by 06blacksti
    I'll be on the lookout for you. Ya know I have tried waving to other STIs and WRXs but it seems most don't even pay attention. I know whenever I see an STI or EVO I try to wave and be friendly, but maybe people in Fairfax are too snoody
    I get lots of waves in Fairfax! The snoody ones are all those people in the bimmers and benzes (and helluva lotta porsches round here!). I don't think I've ever gotten a wave from an Evo, but I get honks/flashes/peace signs/waves from my fellow subie enthusiasts. Don't get discouraged, many times people just don't have time to react to a wave (which is probably good because that should mean they're paying attention to their driving!). I'll wave if I see you!

Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

lets see...i aint seen many, but here we go:

AW bugeye with out of state plates (looked stock)...we cruised for a while on 2/4 South in MD. i had the white bugeye.

seen a WRB 'rex (year unknown, i think bugeye), in Prince Frederick MD parked at some store, stock with personalized plates.

and a silver 04/05 STi cruisin up route 2/4 at about 10:30 two nights ago...i dont think you saw me.
    thats it. i dotn see many subys.
    Objects In Mirror Appear To Be Losing....

MySpace

Lately, I just see the same old cats every day. A few Subes and we all wave or flash lights.... almost like Barney passing Fred on the way to the rock quarry. Just another day it seems....
    gary noonan | senior artist | animator
    Bethesda Game Studios

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.