Anyone up for turbo install??

This is a discussion on Anyone up for turbo install?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Whats up guys...Just wondering if anyone in or around NJ would be up for helping me out with a turbo, ...

Anyone up for turbo install??

Whats up guys...Just wondering if anyone in or around NJ would be up for helping me out with a turbo, injectors and pump install. I don't really want to go diving into this myself and end up taking more then a weekend on it, so I would really like if I could get a couple of people who have done this before guide me through. I have the VF30 in my possession and the injectors+pump are on the way. Precision said they would do it for like $350, but if I could get a couple of people to help me then I could use that money for a custom tune. I am hoping to have next Saturday (feb 18th) to get the parts installed so if anyone is up for it let me know. I am in Central NJ but I am willing to drive wherever if someone has a garage we could do the work in. I would def. be up for supplying the food and drinks or even be up to throw some money to whoever helps if the food and some quality Subbie time are not good enough..lol..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Lets try again

Lets try this again...Well I have my VF30 still sitting in the back of my car and not in my engine bay yet ..I am receiving my injectors tomorrow so would anybody, preferably with a garage, be willing to give me a hand on my first turbo swap? I know its short notice but I am trying to do the swap on Saturday or Sunday. If anyone is up for it just send me a PM or somthing.

$350 is an insanely cheap price for that kind of thing. Anyone who is going to help you is either going to want money or is going to want you to hook them the hell up in some way because it's a huge PITA install (just did it yesterday). Best of luck, too bad you're not in MD...

~Tim