Maryland Meet at Agile Auto March 11

This is a discussion on Maryland Meet at Agile Auto March 11 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, I am actually own a Type R, but Agile Auto in cockeysville MD is having a HUGE meet ...

Maryland Meet at Agile Auto March 11

Hey guys, I am actually own a Type R, but Agile Auto in cockeysville MD is having a HUGE meet (60+ cars) March 11. They own like 3 awesome scooby's so you all should check it out, the owners scooby just hit somehitn like 507 wheel

heres the link for address www.agileauto.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I might have to check this out...

I don't see it on their website...

But regardless if the meet is on I could bring anywhere from a 5 to 25 Subies down for the meet.

Hill or Bobby you guys post on here and care to fill us in?

joe

I Support ClubWRX
    I thought they were having a mini meet sometime this month for when Gadiel comes down to tune. I posted a bump in there nasioc thread and they never replied. Anyone know if this is still planned or not?
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

March 11 meet & Gadiel tune

Just to clarify all of this...

The Gadiel tune in February is being postponed. Most people wanted a retune after the weather got warmer so we are trying to reschedule for sometime in June. We will post the new date once it is set.

The March 11th meet was set up as a Honda/Acura dyno day, but it sounds like there will be a lot of people coming to hang out too. We will only dyno Hondas and Acuras that day (our AWD dyno will be set up as 2 2WD dynos), but anyone is welcome to bring their car for the meet. We are now expecting a large number of Subarus to show, so the more the merrier. Most people will be showing up around noon. Hope to see you there. Visit our website for updated info.

If you are interested in a Subaru dyno day, we will be setting one up for this spring...need to get our show and event schedule set first so we know what days will be available.

-Annie
    agileauto.com
    Last edited by Agile Auto; 02-08-2006 at 10:53 AM.

update

yea guys, annie gave you most of the outline.

I have set up one other honda/acura meet for agile before and had about 80 cars there... anything from BMW to Subaru to Honda. I have worked really hard getting this one together so even though you guys can't dyno it would be awesome to have as many scoobies out there as possible. I have posted in as many forums as I can tryign to get all makes and models of cars out. There will be some 400-500+ hondas dynoiing I believe that day. maybe a supra or 2. Please bring all the people you can.

Scott

I Support ClubWRX
    If the wrx's represent some i'll be there...i dont want to have the only awd car amongts a bunch of wrong wheel dyno queens

Oh and I'm just kidding by the way....if it's a decent amount of subuies there i'll attend.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

At a minimum we'll have Hill's 500+whp WRX, Bobby's STi, Jeremy's WRX, Heath's 2.5RS, and any other customer cars we are working on...so you definitely won't be the only one. We are trying to get a bunch of other Scoobs here that day too.

Annie

I'd love to swing by if there's a few people there. I stopped in to meet a few of the guys there about a month ago, so an actual meet of sorts would be great! I'll pencil it into my calendar right now!
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

I'll be bringing at least 5-25 Subies....trust me

if you bring out even 10 scoobies, there will be alot there, cause I'm sure some of the friends that the honda guys are bringing out will have scoobies.... gonna be a HUGE meet guys.

Sounds like it. Also sounds like it's gonna piss off the Chinese Buffet 'cause you're gonna need some overflow parking!
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Assuming the food is good, they probably wouldn't mind the extra business coming in and getting something to eat! I'd do it to keep em happy.

haha yea everyone can just get food there.... they might love the meet, and request more hahahaha