help , any good stereo shops ? ??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on help , any good stereo shops ? ?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i would like to get some custom fiberglass work done in my trunk and i was hoping if anyone on ...

help , any good stereo shops ? ??

i would like to get some custom fiberglass work done in my trunk and i was hoping if anyone on could recommend me to a shop ? i'm from the north jersey area .

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm not nowhere close to ya but depending on how crazy you want to get I might be able to help ya. I have an 05 wrx so if you are just looking for a nice box that fits in your car I could build one off mine and send it your way. I'm working on one that fits the passenger side with one 10 or 12. I can also build one in the spare tire well or behind the rear seat. Again if your looking for a total custom build out I probably can't help ya. Here's a couple of pictures of what the fiberglass side enclosure will look like when it's done. This is in an Toyota Avalon with a pretty fancy grill. If I can't help good luck with the search. Just be carefull, almost every installer at car audio shops likes to think their the "custom installer" . There are alot of talented installers out there, just make sure they show ya some pictures of previous installs they did. You don't want them learning on your car!!

Avalon fiberglass enclosure painted glossy black with smoked plexiglass grill (left side) and a painted glossy black fiberglass box with black vinyl surround (right side).

Just a nice enclosure for a Diamond sub with a soft black suede trim to flush in the subwoofer.

Three JL Audio 10's with a light gray vinyl trim pannel and a plexi box with two JL Audio 10's. Painted white with blue neon inside and mirror plexi on the bottom.
    "I see us as being in the art business. Art, entertainment and mobile sculpture, which, coincidentally, also happens to provide transportation."--Bob Lutz

www.audiointegrations.net

You do very nice work! I wish I had skills like that.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect
    You do very nice work! I wish I had skills like that.
    You got skills like that...it just takes some time, messing up, and frustration to bring em out.
    - Gone

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.