New Year Subaru Meet white marsh P&R

This is a discussion on New Year Subaru Meet white marsh P&R within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello Everyone, Hope everyone had a good Christmas and a happy New Year. I am currently in Salt Lake City ...

Cool New Year Subaru Meet white marsh P&R

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and a happy New Year. I am currently in Salt Lake City UT. I am taking alil time out of my vacation to see how many of you want to meet up again for a nice drive or just a meet. I don't get back from here till the 8th so, lets shoot for the middle of the month or the end of the month. I know alot of you got some good stuff for your cars for Christmas....... . Talk to everyone soon
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...07/devilZ1.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey sorry i havent been here in a while if there hasn't been a meet yet let me kno when or i was wondering if anyone wants to have another one.