11/24 Rallycross in Orange VA

This is a discussion on 11/24 Rallycross in Orange VA within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yep, they're doing another one. Registration is open. I didn't get to take pics last time otherwise I'd show you ...

11/24 Rallycross in Orange VA

Yep, they're doing another one. Registration is open. I didn't get to take pics last time otherwise I'd show you what it was like. Others have pics up on the net. It's a great event, even if you just watch. Here's the info:

Rally in VA

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You going to this beastcivic?

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

I'm trying to. I have friends coming to town on the 23rd to celebrate my birthday, so I don't know how early I'll be getting up on Sunday (it's about a 2 hour drive for me). But if I do go (which I want to... probably 99% sure I will go) I should have a group with me to spectate. I'm even considering running (if the track is the same set up... not too harsh on the cars, unlike the previous one I saw).

Are you interested in going? If so I'll let you know and maybe we can meet up there.

Yeah I am interested in going, but like you I don't know about going really early, I was planning on catching the second stage in the afternoon. It would be cool if we could meet up somewhere and then head down there, just let me know of a good place. I live near Burke Lake (the place we had a meet over the summer). Its about 15 min from 95 so if you want to meet in that area we could.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP