silver sti/ HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on silver sti/ HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey everyone, i'm from toms river, nj. i was in brick, nj (neighboring town) earlier tonight. i saw a beautiful ...

silver sti/ HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

hey everyone,

i'm from toms river, nj. i was in brick, nj (neighboring town) earlier tonight. i saw a beautiful silver sti @ the same intersection as me. looked great. i threw a wave, but it was night time, i doubt he saw me. props on a nice car.

Also, Merry christmas to all and happy holidays!!!
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

was'nt me but ......

Merry Christmas
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

im gonna take a wild shot and say it was me, what intersection? and have an exhaust? otherwise, being in brick, it could be a lot of people, i have clubwrx.net stickers on my back windows and a debaged trunk except wrximpreza.

Merry Christmas Btw!
    Last edited by Cuztom15; 12-24-2005 at 10:07 PM.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

old hooper and drum point. you, or whoever it was, was just pulling up as i was crossing over. so i didnt get a good look. ive got a white wrx if that would help. either way, youre in tr, as am i and many others. we should all get together for a local meet sometime soon. merry christmas everyone.
    -mike

theres a good chance that was me, because i think i was in brick that night. But yea a local meet would be great if there were more then like 2 t.r. people on this forum. The wrxes i see around town along with sti's never stop and say hi, and the people i do talk to, minus a few people, dont know anyhting about the car. But even still, we can try. your marks brother arent you?
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

ya mark is my bro. lol. i keep forgetting i know you. i have to start looking at the usernames when i post. we could get a small meet together. we definately have myself, you, my bro, bill (billfromtr) and i always see a few stis and wrxs at occ. never ran into the owners, maybe i'll leave them a note one day. ha
    -mike

it would def. be sick to have a small local meet, i mean everyone else does, so why not have some subies for once lol.....yea, when its warmer though lol.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

sounds good. keep in touch.
    -mike

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.