whats wrong with turbo xs?

This is a discussion on whats wrong with turbo xs? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ive been trying to call turboXS for the past 2 days to get parts for my utec, and it keeps ...

Unhappy whats wrong with turbo xs?

Ive been trying to call turboXS for the past 2 days to get parts for my utec, and it keeps goin ot a busy tone. they havent answered my emails also. Has anyone here called them within the past 2 days n talked to them. Also is anyone willing to sell some parts from a utec ther not using? I need 9v adaptor, kickplate j-bracket, accesory plug, and the ground link.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by triniskill
    Ive been trying to call turboXS for the past 2 days to get parts for my utec, and it keeps goin ot a busy tone. they havent answered my emails also. Has anyone here called them within the past 2 days n talked to them. Also is anyone willing to sell some parts from a utec ther not using? I need 9v adaptor, kickplate j-bracket, accesory plug, and the ground link.
    wow, that sucks. i hope you hear back from them soon. i wish i could help ya out, but i don't have sany of those parts
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    They just might be flooded with calls or short staffed for the holiday.
    Just keep trying.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's