Richmond VA, Friday Night Cruisin

This is a discussion on Richmond VA, Friday Night Cruisin within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So were out in Goochland 1am cruisin and four of us stop at a closed gas station for a quick ...

Richmond VA, Friday Night Cruisin

So were out in Goochland 1am cruisin and four of us stop at a closed gas station for a quick chat and to decide which way to head back to town. We aren't there 3 minutes when here comes Johnny Law. He tells us we are trespassing (yes there was a sign, which was nicely bent up and cocked at an angle so you had to stop to see it) and ask for all our ID's. He goes to run our ID's and here pulls up another cruiser, no big deal, an Evo, a TT, my WRX, and a G35, he's gonna need backup plus it's a safety issue for him. Anyway we all keep chitchating while he runs all our ID's, then he comes back and gives us a verbal warning for trespassing then continue's to say we aren't stupid, we know you all were racing, cars like those aren't meant to be regularly driven . If your gonna race do it when we are off duty

Since the cops were messin with us tonight, figured I'd post a pic of a cop I'd like to mess with . There was a lady cop there, too bad she didn't look anything like this or I'd of asked for a #
    "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', '****', and 'Colon'." - Chris Rock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Richmond is also my Hood, Brutha. Glad to see you ain't cutt'n the police any slack. I'm up there all the time, If you see a CGM STi, driving way too fast, Its probally me. BTW my Girlfreind wore that same costume a couple of halloweens ago.(and wore it well I must add).

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Richmond is also my Hood, Brutha. Glad to see you ain't cutt'n the police any slack. I'm up there all the time, If you see a CGM STi, driving way too fast, Its probally me. BTW my Girlfreind wore that same costume a couple of halloweens ago.(and wore it well I must add).
    care to share pics?
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?