local installs

This is a discussion on local installs within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; do you guys have any recomendations on shop to have work done at. I'm looking to go to a stage4 ...

local installs

do you guys have any recomendations on shop to have work done at. I'm looking to go to a stage4 setup in the near future and just wanted to start looking around for a place to get the work done. any suggestions would be appreciated. the closer to the baltimore, DC area the better however i would defanitely drive an 1-2 hours to get good quality work at a reasonable price. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You can go to Curry's but they are not the cheapest. But, you get top notch service and can sleep well at night. That's where I had my wife's Stage 4 done on her WRX.
    2002 WRX TurboXS Stage 4 FOR SALE!
    2000 BMW M Roadster FOR SALE!
    FOR SALE! BUY THEM!

thats cool... how much wrx tunning/install experiance do they have???
    do you know the contact info?? website??

Curry's has great experience and service. Go to www.currysauto.com. Chris Coulter or Marc Bentlin are the guys to contact. Their number is 571-522-1002. Tell them I (Phillip) referred you.

Mike Tessatore installed the TurboXS Stage 4 on the WRX and he is the only Cobb Certified technician in the DC Metro area. Mike was in TX getting trained up by the Cobb folks.

Dan Howell installed the RMS Stage 1 and 2 portions of my supercharger for my BMW M Roadster. Osh Minelian (owner of RMS) flew out from CA to VA to show them how to install the Stage 3 kit using my car as the teaching tool.

They do good work. They know their stuff.

Good luck.
    2002 WRX TurboXS Stage 4 FOR SALE!
    2000 BMW M Roadster FOR SALE!
    FOR SALE! BUY THEM!

I had my uppipe installed by them, they kind of "screwed" up the first time, but they were very willing to help fix the situation. I recomend them if you have the money.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

If you don't mind spending money...

If you have money, I think altered atmosphere does a pretty good job with everything. I installed numerous things for my Truck, DSM and other cars and they did great jobs on them. I did see few wrx(es!??!) at altered. They do have great reputations plus fastest stealth. Couldn't hurt.
    -soul

thanks for all of your input guys.

Basically Curry's and Altered are both pretty reputable shops but expensive. Does anyone have any experience with other shops??

Evolution autosports, they did the work on my car

How was your expierence with them? THey are right around the corner from me as well.

Jared

my experience with them was really good they helped me with what ever i needed talk to jeff hes a great help