FS: Beater 93 Legacy FWD/Auto/2.2
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: Beater 93 Legacy FWD/Auto/2.2 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; For sale in North Jersey near paramus. i found myself a wagon to play with so the beater is up ...

FS: Beater 93 Legacy FWD/Auto/2.2

For sale in North Jersey near paramus.

i found myself a wagon to play with so the beater is up for sale. It's been my daily driver for the last year and 12k miles. Never any issues other than needing a new battery and alternator. Starts up with no problems and runs great. It leaks from the oil pan but not a lot, I keep a board under it so it doesn't stain the driveway. I'm the "nth" owner, I bought it off of Nino last year.

pics: http://www.tssoc.com/gallery/legacy

The facts:
    1993 Legacy L sedan
    ~103,700 miles
    FWD / AT
    2.2L
    AM/FM/Cassette
    power windows, locks, cruise control

The good:
    -Runs well, I bought it a year ago and put 12k miles on it as a daily driver/beater.
    -Minimal rust, just a few 1cm sized spots at a few joints.
    -Trans shifts smoothly.
    -New battery installed in july
    -New alternator installed in august.
    -When I got the car I did the full 100k tune-up, timing belt, thermostat, water pump, belts, front crank seal, coolant, air/fuel filter. thanks for mcdade for the help!
    -New pads and rotors all around (4 wheel disc brakes) installed mid sept.

The bad:
    -It's leaking oil from probably the oil pan. I never fixed it b/c I'm cheap and lazy. It looses about 3/4 quarts a month.
    -Needs suspension, the struts are VERY soft.
    -Power mirrors don't work.

The ugly:
    -It could look better. Light to medium scratches on the body.
    -Oil stains on the carpet (previous owner).
    -Previous owner smoked so there's that "old car smoke smell" but it's really not bad.
    -Needs new tires. *update* just put on a set of all seasons, better tread but not the best in the world.
    -The center console is cracked/has a hole on the passenger side.

pics: http://www.tssoc.com/gallery/legacy

Looking for $1500 obo.
    Last edited by ScoobysaurusREX; 12-10-2005 at 12:40 PM.
    -----------------------
    2003 Black WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice car, but I,m betting your're gona get a OBO

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.