PA mechanic, needing some side job money.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on PA mechanic, needing some side job money. within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys. I'm kinda new to the forum, but im not new to cars. I have about 5 years of ...

PA mechanic, needing some side job money.

Hey guys. I'm kinda new to the forum, but im not new to cars. I have about 5 years of expierance under my belt and am looking for some side work. Doesnt have to be a WRX. I can do pretty much anything from a brake job to a motor swap etc etc. I'm a full time tech at STS in Chester Springs and my paycheck just isnt quite paying the bills. So, if anyone needs anything done, im inexpensive labor, i have a wholesale account with tire rack and all i ask you to pay is for parts plus some labor money ($40/hr, pay what the book says). Bring your own parts or have my order them for you, whatever. All installs will be done at my shop unless otherwise stated.

THIS IS NOT A COMMERCIAL POSTlc. Thanks
    shoot me an email at DABoosted240@yahoo.com if anyone is interested.
    Drew

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey man Im with ya there. Winters slow at my dealership, I would LOVE some sidework.

Quote Originally Posted by EganRex
    Hey man Im with ya there. Winters slow at my dealership, I would LOVE some sidework.

x2. It's been getting slower at Lexus.

Quote Originally Posted by 240kat
    Hey guys. I'm kinda new to the forum, but im not new to cars. I have about 5 years of expierance under my belt and am looking for some side work. Doesnt have to be a WRX. I can do pretty much anything from a brake job to a motor swap etc etc. I'm a full time tech at STS in Chester Springs and my paycheck just isnt quite paying the bills. So, if anyone needs anything done, im inexpensive labor, i have a wholesale account with tire rack and all i ask you to pay is for parts plus some labor money ($40/hr, pay what the book says). Bring your own parts or have my order them for you, whatever. All installs will be done at my shop unless otherwise stated.

THIS IS NOT A COMMERCIAL POSTlc. Thanks
    shoot me an email at DABoosted240@yahoo.com if anyone is interested.
    Very nice. Ill keep you inmind for my upcoming projects. im in phoenixville and could use the help.
    BTW, RE: tirerack, im looking for a set of 4 winter only tires for my ome wheels (16). any suggetions?
    Thanks!
    I'm gonna be mad if it turns out to be TWill in a wig..
    www.xoticmotorsports.com
    www.guysracing.org

Can you look up what STS has in the way of winters?? either 205/55-16 or 215/45-17? Looking for more a performance winter tire rather than the hardcore winter tire. Wholesale acct eh......we've been needing a tire hookup around here.......hmmmm.

Welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by 240kat
    Hey guys. I'm kinda new to the forum, but im not new to cars. I have about 5 years of expierance under my belt and am looking for some side work.

dont we all?...

they just hired 2 new guys at my shop, one of which goes to my team. down to 1 dead-bay in the entire shop. 20 filled, 1 spare, which turns to oil-changes only at night :

in my case though, i dont really have a garage to work at what i wouldnt give to get away from "the wife" for 3-4 hours each night.

:lol:

I'll hook you up with some Nokian Hakka II's. They're designed in Scandanavia. Easily the best winter tires on the planet. I sell them at my work. I'll PM you a price for x4 205/55/16 of a couple differant brands, and just let me know what you want.
    Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Roamin'Coyote
    Can you look up what STS has in the way of winters?? either 205/55-16 or 215/45-17? Looking for more a performance winter tire rather than the hardcore winter tire. Wholesale acct eh......we've been needing a tire hookup around here.......hmmmm.

Welcome to the board.
    I'll send you a PM with prices over the weekend. We sell Blizzaks, Viking (made by continental), Nokian and Toyo winter tires.
    Drew

since you sold those tires can you get back to me sometime with a quote on some tires?

215/45-17 or 225/45-17 winters slanted towards performance (like a blizzak lm-25)

or the stock sized 205/55-16

thanks,
    Wylie
    u coming out tomorrow?

[QUOTE=

or the stock sized 205/55-16

thanks,
    Wylie
    u coming out tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

+1 for some winter rubber mated to my stock 16's??

also, anyone local to me (phoenixville) available to help a quick and easy install in afew weeks time?? Name youre hourly price or ill let you know what the job is (valve body replacement) and give my a price. Food included...lol.

cheers
    I'm gonna be mad if it turns out to be TWill in a wig..
    www.xoticmotorsports.com
    www.guysracing.org

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.