Emissions question for Northern Virginia people.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Emissions question for Northern Virginia people. within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I recently got an 06 WRX wagon and I would like to put a Cobb stage 2 with TBE and ...

Emissions question for people in the Northern VA/DC/MD area.

I recently got an 06 WRX wagon and I would like to put a Cobb stage 2 with TBE and high flow cat on it.

I was at the Isuzu dealer this morning getting my SUV done and I had asked the testing guy some questions so I understand how the new OBD II test is done and what makes a car fail.

So I would like to know who on here is in my area (Northern VA/DC/southern MD) that has a Cobb stage 2 or equivilant and what did you do to make sure you passed the new OBD II emissions test?

I tried doing a search but I didn't really get a specific answer that related to my area.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Mattman22033; 11-03-2005 at 08:09 AM.
    06 Wrx Wagon, blue, 5spd
    05 350Z Roadster, super black, 6spd, Borla TD exhaust, K&N
    02 HD "Fat Boy" custom
    02 HD Ultra Classic - 95 hp & 109 ft-lbs
    02 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior - 92.4 hp & 114 ft-lbs
    01 Kawasaki Drifter 1500

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

I don't know, but I'm definitely curious because I'd like to mod!

So bump!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I am still too new to subbies to really know. I know the AP let's you read and clear CEL codes, but I don''t know if it overrides them long enough to pass emmissions.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.