FS: DC/MD/VA 03 wrx wagon, 31K, $16.5K !!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: DC/MD/VA 03 wrx wagon, 31K, .5K !!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; It's time to take the plunge and get rid of my 2003 silver WRX wagon for ,500. Here's a great ...

FS: DC/MD/VA 03 wrx wagon, 31K, $16.5K !!!!

It's time to take the plunge and get rid of my 2003 silver WRX wagon for $16,500. Here's a great opportunity to buy a WRX from the clubwrx site equivalent of a little old lady - a 34-year-old married guy who has more or less coddled this mutha and rarely drove it like it was meant to be driven.

5-speed, 31,000 miles, no performance mods, new tires, extensive (and expensive) service just performed. All service performed at Stohlman Subaru with all records available. It's paid and I have the title.

I live in the city but I drive mostly in the burbs and on the beltway, so they're not hard miles. I don't race, cause i think racing on the street is teh gay.

I've never modded it, however it has the following factory options:

Crossbar kit
    Air filtration
    Armrest extension
    STi "piston" shift knob
    Wheel locks
    Heavy duty floor mats

Other plusses
    Crappy stock tires were replaced in September 05 with 4 new Traction T/A tires.
    Head Unit was replaced in 2004 with an Alpine 9820XM receiver, which features a built-in XM tuner and single disc. Speakers were replaced with Sony x-plods and a 300watt infinity basslink sub. The sound is much better than stock, but I highly recommend an amp for clarity at medium/low volume. I just never bothered.

The car is in great shape mechanically. Body wise, there are the usual door and bumper dings from a-holes in parking lots, as well as a scratch inside from my dog, and the price is adjusted down accordingly. It was hit in a parking lot and has a replaced rear lift gate as well as a replaced driver's side headlight, front fender and hood in a separate incident after some a$$ clown in a saab convertable blew a stop sign and we had a minor fender bender. Again, body work was flawlessly performed and documentation is readily available.

I love this car and have treated it well, but it's time to get something more grown up.

If you're interested, let me know by PM. I will keep it advertised here for a while and maybe on one or two other enthusiast sites before going to the Washington Post or CarMax.
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump it
    -Lindsay Lohan

That sounds like a real good deal. Free Bump. Good luck with the sale.

Wagons =
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

thanks. I'm hoping to clean it today and post some pics. If not this weekend, then next weekend.
    -Lindsay Lohan

bump up the volume.

Got a cold. Car never got washed this weekend. Next weekend though, then pics...

Buy my car before it's on cars.com
    -Lindsay Lohan

ok, it's on cars.com....the pics are here too.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...0&aff=national
    -Lindsay Lohan

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.