whitemarsh meet november 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on whitemarsh meet november 12 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ok after a succesful meet on last oct 15 (23 cars showed up) we will be arranging our next meet ...

Cool whitemarsh MD meet november 12

ok after a succesful meet on last oct 15 (23 cars showed up) we will be arranging our next meet at same the location at whitemarsh maryland park and ride on november 12 2005. the time will be 7pm but can be change later
    who's in?
    1.m.r.blue
    Last edited by M.R.blue; 10-16-2005 at 10:06 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

little more specific on the location please???
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.blue
    ok after a succesful meet on last oct 15 (23 cars showed up) we will be arranging our next meet at same the location at whitemarsh maryland park and ride on november 12 2005. the time will be 7pm but can be change later
    who's in?
    1.m.r.blue
    You guys should probably think of a place to hang out. It is going to start being prety chilly by then
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztom15
    little more specific on the location please???
    From NJ, take 95 South to Exit 67A in MD. The Park and Ride is a light or two off the exit.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

who's in?
    1.m.r.blue
    Hi neighbor, lets all go to buds creek on Nov 6. Nasioc will meet up at the best buy in waldorf, see you all there. Imagine 100 or so wrxs` rolling down buds creek..hehehe

who's in?
    1.m.r.blue

I'm there!

Quote Originally Posted by xjetx
    Hi neighbor, lets all go to buds creek on Nov 6. Nasioc will meet up at the best buy in waldorf, see you all there. Imagine 100 or so wrxs` rolling down buds creek..hehehe

What time are they meeting, I live near there?

I just want to thank everyone for showing up. I never imagined that we would have such a good turn out. I like the ideas, keep them coming. As for the November 12th i'm in also. The other thing on November 6th i will try, not sure yet. I believe there is a car show that we would like everyone to attend, The date is Nov 13th (i think) i will get more info on that. Sorry for the long Post. Again i am thanking everyone for showing up.
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...07/devilZ1.jpg

hey i'm in all i need is to kno which park and ride or directions.

I'm sure Ghost and I will be there again. Wonder if there is another show we can crash again!!!
    408 Whp / 398 ftlbs, Custom GT30R,Grupe-S non-equ headers,PE850's, Injen TBE, TurboSmart BOV, Hotchkis Anti Sways, DC Sports Titanium Strut Bars, Perrin FMIC, Cobb AP Stage II / Streetuner,Cusco Zero 2E's, goodridge brake lines, 5Zigen 18x8.5 GN+ rims, P-Zero 245x40-18's

This was posted bu Plasteredcat on Nasioc:

I would like to see if we can move the meet to the 13th. George approached me at the car show we were at. Maybe we could get a couple of bucks together and make a donation and if some of the guys want to show there cars they can. This is a benefit for Eric Harrison. Eric is a local guy who was involved in a horrible accident in fells point.

The show start at 12:00 but we could drive up at any time. Its being held at the Cmart in Harford county. We could get a nice drive in from the park and ride.

I should have my full cobb setup for the show, not like it will help my daily driver win anything
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

I'm sorry about that guy involved in an accedent, but I realy don't have the money to donate right now. Besides that car show was pretty ricy, it's not really my choice of places to hang out. If it comes down to it I'll go with the flow, no problem

sounds like fun. ima have to show up.

Here is a link to the pics from the last meet.

http://www.443media.com/subiemeet/index.html

I posted the wrong directions to the white marsh park and ride Sorry guys here are the real ones.

Take I-95 North or south to Exit 67B go to the first light and make a left. then to the next light and merge right and the park and ride is on your right. We will leave from the park and ride and go to the show.
    Last edited by Pele0107; 10-20-2005 at 12:44 PM.

ok, so is the show where the cmart *used* to be? or their new location?

to clear up any confusion, you mean the cmart that was in rockspring? across from the gas station/pizza place? where ronnies is?

i take it by those directions in one of the previous replys you meant their only existing location......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.