whitemarsh meet november 12 - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on whitemarsh meet november 12 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; im on for sat night also. i know none of you know me. i just moved here from japan and ...

im on for sat night also. i know none of you know me. i just moved here from japan and finally picked up my scooby (do kinda miss my skyline though). lookin forward to meeting some of the other wrx owners that ive most likely been waving at for the past two months.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good list so far.....keep'em coming two different days no excuse for not going

Updated List of People showing up Sunday November 13th. 12pm(noon)

1.Pele0107
    2.Plasteredcat
    3.M.R.Blue
    4.lordcon
    5.T_WRXED
    6.Agile Automotive

I'm thinking day time is better cus its alil warmer

Saturday Nov 12th, 6pm. Taken a coutry Ride!!!!!!!

1.)rex.effect
    2.)T_WRXED
    3.)M.R.blue
    4.) Agile Automotive
    5.)20UURX03
    6.)SinisTR06
    7.)Pele0107 (i'm trying to be there)
    8.)danoodle
    9.) Some people from Nasioc are also going to be there
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...07/devilZ1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pele0107
    Alright everyone tomorrow is the first of the two meets. so far i think we have about 10 to 12 cars showing up. I should be able to make both meets. I was giving it some thought and i might be able to have one or two meets at my house this winter when it gets cold if anyone is interested. I have a big basement with a pool table ping pong table playstation. Also have a 200 foot long drive way to park all the car on.

Just a suggestion. If everyone who is not on the list that would like to be please post saying what day you will be attending the meet.

Thank you all for participating.

WOOOT!!! Party at Pele's house! Beer pong anyone?!

it was cool to hang out with everyone.

Hill-I'll be in touch about the the Turbo upgrade!

The drive was top notch... I dont know anyones names but who ever was on point... I saw you almost kiss that BMW. I also just want to apologize for getting the cops attention. I dropped the clutch and there he was. I'm just glad he didn't pull us over.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

Quote Originally Posted by LouieWRX
    it was cool to hang out with everyone.

Hill-I'll be in touch about the the Turbo upgrade!

The drive was top notch... I dont know anyones names but who ever was on point... I saw you almost kiss that BMW. I also just want to apologize for getting the cops attention. I dropped the clutch and there he was. I'm just glad he didn't pull us over.

more details on the bmw situation....

like I said on midaap.

we came over the crest of this hill going like 45-50mph and there is a bmw at the bottom of the hill just sitting there. I dont know how he stopped in time, but I was fearfull of the rest of the pack nailing us as we waited for the BMW to cross the road...

reminds me of a joke..

why did the bmw cross the road

because it could get its d1ck out of the chicken.
    RANGER on point

hey guys. sorry i couldnt make it last nite. i was headin home from my friends house and smoke came from my hood. i fried my turbo. so im in the process of getting a new one. i want something a little better then stock but my engine is stock. any suggestions??

vf34. or my stock turbo when I get my vf34 upgrade
    RANGER on point

Quote Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS
    more details on the bmw situation....
    well, louie may have been doing 45-55 mph, but i was cruising around the last set at about 65. it was at the bottom of manor road. i came around the turn and there was a long azz bmw just sitting in the middle of the road. (oh look, i have a bmw, but i like to sit perpendicular on a country road cuz i am too dumb to know people drive on this road ) he/she was not in the middle of a turn, they were dead stopped. after seeing me coming around the turn a little sideways, they finally got the idea to get the f out of the middle of the road.

thanks, louie, for applauding the braking skills. also thanks to everyone who came out for the drive. this was a last minute idea, so preparation was low. i plan on putting a better drive together in the future. i will keep everyone posted.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

I was near the back....i missed that part. That was a nice drive. We will have to do it again. I will start a new post soon. The next meet will be at Agile Automotive's shop on the 26th of November. They are having a Dyno Day and are kind enough to allow us to meet there. Hill and some other guys from Agile came out today...we went for alil drive (not on purpose) then hit the car show. I think i owe everyone gas money from today my bad. Anyway thank you all for coming out. i think the total was 12 cars....not too bad for the winter months

I will keep everyone posted.
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

What cop?!

Just so everyone knows, My new post for the next meet is Agile Auto Dyno Day Meet 11/26

Please let me know if you can make it or if you need directions

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456