whitemarsh meet november 12 - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on whitemarsh meet november 12 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; so who else is up for 6pm nov 12th ?...

so who else is up for 6pm nov 12th ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have no life so if ppl wana go sat nite ill go to both. i live like 10 mins away. just let me kno and ill meet anyone upthere that wants too

Good list so far.....keep'em coming two different days no excuse for not going

Updated List of People showing up Sunday November 13th. 12pm(noon)

1.Pele0107
    2.Plasteredcat
    3.M.R.Blue
    4.lordcon
    5.T_WRXED
    6.Agile Automotive

I'm thinking day time is better cus its alil warmer

Saturday Nov 12th (If anyone still wants to). 6pm

1.)rex.effect
    2.)T_WRXED
    3.)M.R.blue
    4.) Agile Automotive
    5.) Some people from Nasioc are also going to be there
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...07/devilZ1.jpg

Cool, I won't be the only one there at 6pm
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

whats going on at the saturday night one again? meeting at the park n ride and then rolling up to somewhere?

saturday is chillen in the cold, and sunday is chillen then car show
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

Quote Originally Posted by lordcon
    whats going on at the saturday night one again? meeting at the park n ride and then rolling up to somewhere?
    we will still be at park and ride again. i don't think we will roll to other place unless we might eat together but that would be slim.

gotcha

I Support ClubWRX
    If I take delivary of my car by then I'll try to talk the GF into us going on saturady. It may be rough through I dont get off till 4 and I'd be coming from manchester area......but I still might be able to do it. I'm semi familiar with the area 795-695 and where from there? Is off of 95 the only way to get to it and what exit is it?

After tossing this idea out to the GF if anyone is leaving from Carroll county/reistertown area maybe we can meet up at rt. 30 and 795 at the mta bus loop......I'd even be up for meeting at AGILE if nasioc has a car pool going from there......Anyway.......i'm a possible with alot of maybes that needs to be answered.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    If I take delivary of my car by then I'll try to talk the GF into us going on saturady. It may be rough through I dont get off till 4 and I'd be coming from manchester area......but I still might be able to do it. I'm semi familiar with the area 795-695 and where from there? Is off of 95 the only way to get to it and what exit is it?

After tossing this idea out to the GF if anyone is leaving from Carroll county/reistertown area maybe we can meet up at rt. 30 and 795 at the mta bus loop......I'd even be up for meeting at AGILE if nasioc has a car pool going from there......Anyway.......i'm a possible with alot of maybes that needs to be answered.
    from 695 take exit 31c at left (from 695 south)
    make a right at 5th traffic light at honeygo blvd
    make a quick right at the first traffic right
    park and ride is on your right side

from 95 from north
    exit 68 b going md 43 toward whitemarsh
    stay left at the exit because u will make a left at the first traffic light at honeygo blvd
    stay right because u will make a quick right at the first traffic light
    arrive at the park and ride at the right

in case u get lost call me at my cel 443-858-2692 we will help u out

For anyone that does not know. Agile Automotive will be having a Dyno day on Saturday November 26th. I am signed up along with some others to get 3 runs on the dyno for $80

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for the directions.....i'm semi familer with the area, so I dont think it will be an issue. I still dont know if I will be there or not, will have to see if I get my car tomorrow or not. Thanks again.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by Pele0107
    For anyone that does not know. Agile Automotive will be having a Dyno day on Saturday November 26th. I am signed up along with some others to get 3 runs on the dyno for $80
    Sign me up for the dyno run. Mine is bone stock power wise, but I want to know what my specific machine is putting to the wheels. Plus, I really want to meet the guys at Agile again. Seeing as they are so close to me, I think it would pay to start talking with them and see what they have to offer for tuning. My first real mod is going to be EM, so I am trying to research local tuners to give a pro tune.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

Does anyone in the 6pm group want to take a small drive through the country? Some fun roads and what not? If there is enough positive feedback, I can go throw some roads together right quick.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

im in for the country roads! i havent done that in a while.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.