whitemarsh meet november 12 - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on whitemarsh meet november 12 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; alright, since there is no update in this thread i will take the Liberty. I wanna start getting a number ...

alright, since there is no update in this thread i will take the Liberty. I wanna start getting a number of how many people are going to show up at the meet on Sunday November 13th.

Pele0107
    Plasteredcat
    M.R.Blue
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...07/devilZ1.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what is it we are doing again? sorry but this thread sidetracked too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by lordcon
    what is it we are doing again? sorry but this thread sidetracked too many times.
    we will have a meet at november 12th saturday night at 6pm for at whitemarsh p&R for the people who just want chill no car show.
    AND we have
    meet with charity show at november 13th sunday we will meet before lunch at whitemarsh park and ride and drive up to the show and chill.

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.blue
    we will have a meet at november 12th saturday night at 6pm for at whitemarsh p&R for the people who just want chill no car show.
    AND we have
    meet with charity show at november 13th sunday we will meet before lunch at whitemarsh park and ride and drive up to the show and chill.

Sooo.. are the people going to the show going to come back to the P&R later?

woo woo woo, we can't have two meets, its just not practicle. My idea was to have a meet on sunday November 13th at noon. Then if anyone would like to roll to the car show they can. If not, they can stay and chill. I am not driving all the way to white Marsh on two different days. C'mon now stage 2 is draining my gas tank
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

ooh... sorry miss read the post.

Quote Originally Posted by SinisTR06
    ooh... sorry miss read the post.

your fine, i was trying to clearify M.Rblue's post cus i think two meets is way too much for those who are going to meet and go to the show.

Does everyone agree

Quote Originally Posted by Pele0107
    cus i think two meets is way too much for those who are going to meet and go to the show.

Does everyone agree
    I agree. I am not down for the car show. When it is warmer, I don't mind going as much because at least I am still comfortable. Being out in the cold for the show does not appeal to me. Anyway, I am down for meeting up at night, but not earlier in the day as I already had plans. I work 6 days a week, as it is, so sunday is my only day off.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect
    I agree. I am not down for the car show. When it is warmer, I don't mind going as much because at least I am still comfortable. Being out in the cold for the show does not appeal to me. Anyway, I am down for meeting up at night, but not earlier in the day as I already had plans. I work 6 days a week, as it is, so sunday is my only day off.

so sunday is bad for you...unless its at night? I think a during the day meet might be better cus its not as cold. o well i mean i guess we can just have the meet saturday night and who ever wants to go to the show the next day i will have Directions printed out for them. Is that better?
    Last edited by Pele0107; 10-31-2005 at 04:23 PM.

I am good for saturday at any time and sunday only during the day. Id prefer doing a meet during sunlight though cause of the temprature difference.

Updated List of People showing up Sunday November 13th. 12pm(noon)

1.Pele0107
    2.Plasteredcat
    3.M.R.Blue
    4.lordcon

Saturday Nov 12th (If anyone still wants to). 6pm

1.)

does not matter to me i can make both. just let me kno when so i can go.

1.Pele0107
    2.Plasteredcat
    3.M.R.Blue
    4.lordcon
    5.T_WRXED

I'm thinking day time is better cus its alil warmer

1.)

put me down for 6pm.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

1.Pele0107
    2.Plasteredcat
    3.M.R.Blue
    4.lordcon
    5.T_WRXED

I'm thinking day time is better cus its alil warmer

1.)rex.effect

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.