whitemarsh meet november 12 - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on whitemarsh meet november 12 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Here is some more information on the MIR show and race. Sunday November 6, at Maryland International Speedway, Budds Creek. ...

Here is some more information on the MIR show and race. Sunday November 6, at Maryland International Speedway, Budds Creek. This should be pretty cool. I should be able to go. Let me know if anyone is interested.

http://www.mirdrag.com/images/flyers/05_worldcup.pdf

http://www.mirdrag.com/schedule/eve...1-05/051106.htm
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...07/devilZ1.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pele0107
    Here is some more information on the MIR show and race. Sunday November 6, at Maryland International Speedway, Budds Creek. This should be pretty cool. I should be able to go. Let me know if anyone is interested.

http://www.mirdrag.com/images/flyers/05_worldcup.pdf

http://www.mirdrag.com/schedule/eve...1-05/051106.htm

Yup we know about that, nasioc guys from PA and VA and MD will meet at best buy parking lot in waldorf. I`m not sure what time but we`ll probably there around 9 am-

pele: i aggreed to u before in moving the meet into 13th which would be carshow and meet but there is something that is bothering me that is some people are not in to the carshow scene and they just want to hang out with other subaru guys. i realized that car show was great specially it is for charity but i think we should have a meet just for us to chill. i didn't meant that ur idea was wrong but i just want to share another point of view.

hey everyone: what do u just think? we need opinion from everyone. please...

id have to agree, im not a big fan of the rice shows. i really dont get anything out of them.

The car show i speak of is for charity and probaly the last one in the area until next year. If everyone meets, we are not going to chill at the P&R all day. Everyone last time left and went over to the car show. And whoever said that all car shows are rice....i mean its not like we are going there to actually win or anything. Its a suggestion. They always say that subarus don't show up at car shows and plus.......when we were at the last meet everyone said they liked the idea. I will show up at the meet no matter what but i am eventually rolling up to the show in Bel Air. I agree the car show at that pep boys was kinda well gay....but thats because of the area. There should be nicer cars in Bel Air area.

I am open for suggestions, but i liked the fact that we showed up there with 20 some cars and basically crashed the car show. That was awsome
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

i would go too in the charity show but i also want to have a local car meet. they may have aggree to went to car show at pepboys last time but some of them just felt that they have no choice because they don't want to look odd. I know that the coming car show could be worth it and i am in but i just don't want to remove the oppurtunity of a meet just for us to chill.

thats cool, i was just putting it out there. Not many people know about shows in there area. But anyway we can do both, have the meet and if anyone wants to ride up to the show they can

The car show isn't a bad idea but, BelAir is kinda far from where I live in DC. I really don't have the extra money for fees and entery, even though it's charity. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that you guys have done a great job of getting the MD crew to meet, It's what I'v been looking for in the foums and everyone is really cool. On the other hand, the park and ride is a good spot to meet, but there is only so much to do there. If we could find a way to get eveyone who meets at the P&R to then go for a drive to a different place (not to far but fun getting there) like a restrunt park or something like that, were we can get a drink or a bite to eat would be cool. That's just my 2 cents.

If I can't make it that thats no prob. I'm sure there will be other meets that I will be at for sure! This is a community meet so it what the majority wants. Like I said, just my 2 cents.

Pele, how are you liking your stage 2??? That's got to be the shet!!!!!
    I installed my down pipe yesterday and OMFG! WOW! I never thought it would be like that! It gets me a tingly inside

I can only imagin what you got from stage 2!

i think the only thing there is to do in whitemarsh is eat somewhere, the mall area basicly just has a bunch of resturants around. The avenue has some decent places to eat though, plus red brick station is a good microbrewery.

I think the biggest problem with the upcomming months is that the park & ride is gonna get really freakin cold for hang outs.

Whats up fellas? I just wanted to let all the maryland people know that theres a mini meet at Dave and Busters this sunday the 23rd at 1:00pm We trying to have a big meet! So if you can make it that would be great, the majority of cars that will be there are acuras cl and TL. But its going to be more then that there! Like Solaras, EVOs, a couple of WRXs, and S 2000. I know its short notice, but we would like to have a big turn out! If you can make it thats great, If not then thats okay, Im not mad at you, cause everybodys got there own life! But hit me up and let me know in the dave and busters thread! I hope to see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by killer_acura
    Whats up fellas? I just wanted to let all the maryland people know that theres a mini meet at Dave and Busters this sunday the 23rd at 1:00pm We trying to have a big meet! So if you can make it that would be great, the majority of cars that will be there are acuras cl and TL. But its going to be more then that there! Like Solaras, EVOs, a couple of WRXs, and S 2000. I know its short notice, but we would like to have a big turn out! If you can make it thats great, If not then thats okay, Im not mad at you, cause everybodys got there own life! But hit me up and let me know in the dave and busters thread! I hope to see you there!

I would go but alread have planse, sorry

List of things i ordered from Cobb Tuning: Turbo back exhuast and up-pipe(Cat-less). Intake, Heat shield, Access port. Power Pulley. Transmittion stage one package and Sport springs.

All i have to say is WOW. I never knew my car was that fast. I am hitting and holding about 15PSI of boost at full throttle and my car just wants to go go go. I broke my tires loose going into 2nd gear.......(i think its because i need new ones). I recommand the full cobb exhaust only because it sounds soooooooo GOOD!!! But yeah stage 2 is bad A$$

Quote Originally Posted by Pele0107
    List of things i ordered from Cobb Tuning: Turbo back exhuast and up-pipe(Cat-less). Intake, Heat shield, Access port. Power Pulley. Transmittion stage one package and Sport springs.

All i have to say is WOW. I never knew my car was that fast. I am hitting and holding about 15PSI of boost at full throttle and my car just wants to go go go. I broke my tires loose going into 2nd gear.......(i think its because i need new ones). I recommand the full cobb exhaust only because it sounds soooooooo GOOD!!! But yeah stage 2 is bad A$$

You lucky bastard! Soooo.... when are you going to let me drive your car???

i wanna test drive too..

i'll think about it.....i can take you for a ride in it.....all i have to say is 3rd gear is a freakin beast now....i mean it was before but my god. I had to drive down to VA yesterday and i opened it up. The Cobb re-flash changes your red-line to 7500 RPMs.....the extra HP from the exhuast gives you the push you need at the higher range. Before its like the car was running out of breath. I highly recommand Cobb Tuning

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast