need votes for school project please

This is a discussion on need votes for school project please within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I have to to a business plan for my business class and im doing it on a car modification shop. ...

need votes for school project please

I have to to a business plan for my business class and im doing it on a car modification shop. So if you guys could answer some questions that would be AWESOME. Thanks

1. How much do you spend on a yearly term modifying your vehicle. A estimate is fine.

2. Do you take your vehicle somewhere to get work done to it?

3. Do you know of reputable shops in the tri state area. if yes where..?

4. Do you see a need for a car modification shop in the tri-state area that features a very large store carrying many aftermarket parts for your vehicle. A 3-bay garage that can install and service your vehicle. A body/paint shop. And on top of all that, an in house awd dyno with an inhouse tuner.

Thanks guys

Matt

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by matt6669
    1. How much do you spend on a yearly term modifying your vehicle. A estimate is fine.

2. Do you take your vehicle somewhere to get work done to it?

3. Do you know of reputable shops in the tri state area. if yes where..?

4. Do you see a need for a car modification shop in the tri-state area that features a very large store carrying many aftermarket parts for your vehicle. A 3-bay garage that can install and service your vehicle. A body/paint shop. And on top of all that, an in house awd dyno with an inhouse tuner.
    1. $1200-$2000
    2. Not in the past, unless it is alignment, camber, or wheel related.
    3. None from personal experience, as I did all the work myself because I did not want a shop to charge me an arm and a leg to mess up the install. Since buying the subaru recently, I hear TurboXS and Mach V Motorsports are good.
    4. As a subaru owner, I would prefer to have the store be sizeable enough for me to see some of the different options for parts in person, but not so corporate or large that the prices sky rocket due to them being good AND local. Body and paint would be a major plus for me, again if they are good and worth their salt at paint and body molding. The AWD dyno and in-house tuner would probably be the biggest factor. With all subie mods requiring some sort of EM, I want to see the improvments on the dyno to know all is running at it's best and I want someone who knows how to fix it if it, is not.

Good luck with your project
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"