VA: Subies in Fairfax....who are you guys???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on VA: Subies in Fairfax....who are you guys??? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Tonight I drove by Best Buy in the Fair Lakes/Fairfax area and saw 4 subies sitting outside of Don Pablo's!!!!!!!! ...

Peachypumpkincheeks

VA: Subies in Fairfax....who are you guys???

Tonight I drove by Best Buy in the Fair Lakes/Fairfax area and saw 4 subies sitting outside of Don Pablo's!!!!!!!!

2 wagons and 2 sedans.

If that was you I saw, hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck, if you are from the Fairfax area holla back!!!!!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey if i was there u would of saw my car there too.. we are a group called EastCoastBoost.com , its a group of us with mainly all wrx's and srt4s who get together every thursday and go out to eat dinner in the fairlakes area. we meet at ffx corner around 7-7:30 ish and we go to dinner @ 8. I encourage more wrx owners to come out and join us. some of us have the "eastcoastboost.com" sticker on our windows , but i dont. were a small group of friends.. but its like 40 of us lol

-kyle
    05 WRX

I just bought an 04 wrx from Fairfax honda three days ago. But I live in DC... Its only about 30 min away. Me and my buddies go to the Donny Pab's in Arlington all the time.

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by kcook
    hey if i was there u would of saw my car there too.. we are a group called EastCoastBoost.com , its a group of us with mainly all wrx's and srt4s who get together every thursday and go out to eat dinner in the fairlakes area. we meet at ffx corner around 7-7:30 ish and we go to dinner @ 8. I encourage more wrx owners to come out and join us. some of us have the "eastcoastboost.com" sticker on our windows , but i dont. were a small group of friends.. but its like 40 of us lol
    -kyle
    Sweet! I'm sooo there! (as soon as I get my WRX)
    Wow, 40? I only saw 4 wrxes...well in the corner of the lot. Could have been more? Any gurls so I wouldn't be the only one? *wishful thinking*

hmm i wasnt there but i live in fairfax too, right off ox road.

i have a 2005 white wrx with prodrive p1 wheels haha honk if you see me

Hey good to hear all those Rexes running around in Fairfax. My wife and I both have WRX's (mine 05 Silver, her's 03 Sonic Yellow). We're planning on heading to Dave and Buster's next Wednesday for the DCAWD meet. Anyone else from this area going? We'd love to me more Subyheads around here.

I live just on the other side of the beltway, probably wouldn't take me too long to get there.
    Hmmmm......

I live in Stafford but I stay around the woodbridge area most of the time and I would love to see more scoobies. Since I started working in Manassas I see a lot more tho. I might come to one of the meets some time. The subys around Manassas dont seem to wave very much tho...

Farrish Subaru = Scum of the Earth

WARNING!!!! Short Synapsis: I was expressing my lack of trust in the sales process at Farrish Subaru the entire time but because I thought I was getting a good deal, I let them (Farrish Subaru) try and F me. When they tried for one last game ("bait and switch"), eventually I walked out.

Now the story:
    I just walked out of Farrish Subaru. Those people are slimeballs and the scum of the earth. All they do is try and play games.

Here is one game they play: Idiot salesperson (Howard) writes down a number and draws a fake signiture block, and then requests that you initial it if you are interested so he can go back and talk to king slimeball POS sales manager (Rick Ski). I told them this is total BS and that I would initial and draw a smiley face if it would make them happy.

The sales manager gave up on the salesman trying to work me over and then tried himself. After I said I wanted to pay 22,800 for the car and nothing more, he then tried to screw me on the trade in and kept asking me what I think it worth...blah blah blah...trying to play with the figures and confuse me or something. I almost walked out each time more slime came out of his mouth and pen. So finally he offered me a semi-decent bottom line including tradein...Actually, he said what will you do the deal for and I said 21000 with trade. He said OK and we shook on the deal.

So...then we had to go to another building and talk to the finance person...I have decent credit so I got the 4.8. I made a $500 deposit so I could get the color I want in a dealer exchange (DX in their speak). Then we had to walk back to the sales building. I was waiting for the salesperson so he could give me a ride to the metro. I was waiting outside talking to my buddy all excited about the car I got when sales manager joker came out and said he had made a mistake. He said I got the "dealer cash" and the "special financing" and that I couldn't get both and that he had to redo the deal.

I said him, "you are playing games." Salesmanager Rick said he didn't know if he wanted to do business with someone that was insinuating that he was playing games. Rick kept trying to get me to sit down so he could show me the reworked numbers, but I had lost my patience at that point. I was about to say "I really want to buy this fffing car, but you keep playing games." But Rick cut me off before I could say the part about him playing games again.

This is the best part. He warned me about my language and said this is not a *****house and I am not a *****. I said I gotta go and walked out the door.

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by EP_WRX
    WARNING!!!! Short Synapsis: I was expressing my lack of trust in the sales process at Farrish Subaru the entire time but because I thought I was getting a good deal, I let them (Farrish Subaru) try and F me. When they tried for one last game ("bait and switch"), eventually I walked out.

Haha! I actually just bought my car from them and I'm VERY happy with their service. OMG, don't tell me you're that guy that stormed off!!!! Were you carrying a blue-colored laptop/briefcase?
    Last edited by Speedette; 10-06-2005 at 10:09 PM.

A friend of mine has a silver 02 or 03 bugeye WRX. Its pretty nicely tuned and the such. He usually drives without a spoiler and umm, he lives around South Riding. I dont have a Scubbie...
    Quote Originally Posted by timber
    I think I would be more worried about my butt if it was Brian..
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    I was rect0wned.

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by FoxRacer
    I dont have a Scubbie...
    It's okay, we won't hate on you because you're less-fortunate. And you can still cruise with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    It's okay, we won't hate on you because you're less-fortunate. And you can still cruise with me.
    Nah I perfer my RX-7...
    I was rect0wned.

Peachypumpkincheeks

I bet your Lexus is pretty sweet too though.

Yes it is, it has great handling and an awesome interior and stuff...I wish it was stick.
    I was rect0wned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast