VA: Subies in Fairfax....who are you guys??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on VA: Subies in Fairfax....who are you guys??? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by EP_WRX WARNING!!!! Short Synapsis: I was expressing my lack of trust in the sales process at Farrish ...

Quote Originally Posted by EP_WRX
    WARNING!!!! Short Synapsis: I was expressing my lack of trust in the sales process at Farrish Subaru the entire time but because I thought I was getting a good deal, I let them (Farrish Subaru) try and F me. When they tried for one last game ("bait and switch"), eventually I walked out.

Now the story:
    I just walked out of Farrish Subaru. Those people are slimeballs and the scum of the earth. All they do is try and play games.

Here is one game they play: Idiot salesperson (Howard) writes down a number and draws a fake signiture block, and then requests that you initial it if you are interested so he can go back and talk to king slimeball POS sales manager (Rick Ski). I told them this is total BS and that I would initial and draw a smiley face if it would make them happy.

The sales manager gave up on the salesman trying to work me over and then tried himself. After I said I wanted to pay 22,800 for the car and nothing more, he then tried to screw me on the trade in and kept asking me what I think it worth...blah blah blah...trying to play with the figures and confuse me or something. I almost walked out each time more slime came out of his mouth and pen. So finally he offered me a semi-decent bottom line including tradein...Actually, he said what will you do the deal for and I said 21000 with trade. He said OK and we shook on the deal.

So...then we had to go to another building and talk to the finance person...I have decent credit so I got the 4.8. I made a $500 deposit so I could get the color I want in a dealer exchange (DX in their speak). Then we had to walk back to the sales building. I was waiting for the salesperson so he could give me a ride to the metro. I was waiting outside talking to my buddy all excited about the car I got when sales manager joker came out and said he had made a mistake. He said I got the "dealer cash" and the "special financing" and that I couldn't get both and that he had to redo the deal.

I said him, "you are playing games." Salesmanager Rick said he didn't know if he wanted to do business with someone that was insinuating that he was playing games. Rick kept trying to get me to sit down so he could show me the reworked numbers, but I had lost my patience at that point. I was about to say "I really want to buy this fffing car, but you keep playing games." But Rick cut me off before I could say the part about him playing games again.

This is the best part. He warned me about my language and said this is not a *****house and I am not a *****. I said I gotta go and walked out the door.

i think ep is right about farrish. i purchased my 06 wrx from stohlman. they are far more professional then farrish.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by cho1bo1
    i think ep is right about farrish. i purchased my 06 wrx from stohlman. they are far more professional then farrish.
    To each his own.

I love my car!!! I purchased no extended warranties so I will have little to no contact with the dealer. Besides, Stohlman didn't have what I wanted, when I needed it, and for how much I was asking.

I love the car I got! Great condition, low miles, reasonable price, my first car!

Bing-bang-boom!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Farrish

I had a much better experience at Fitzmall. Bought my '06 there. I suppose some people like the negotiation game. But mostly everyone who has gone through that kind of experience hates to give a real answer about whether or not they got a good deal... just glad it's over, that type of thing. Personally, I wouldn't buy a pack of gum from the folks at farrish.

But hey good luck to you and yours.

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by EP_WRX
    I had a much better experience at Fitzmall. Bought my '06 there. I suppose some people like the negotiation game. But mostly everyone who has gone through that kind of experience hates to give a real answer about whether or not they got a good deal... just glad it's over, that type of thing. Personally, I wouldn't buy a pack of gum from the folks at farrish.

But hey good luck to you and yours.
    lol, no, I KNOW that I got a good deal. Had my salesman bf there to negotiate one for me.

But hey, like I said, "Too each his own." Some people have bad experiences with companies, others do not. So whatever. I'm happy and to me, that's all that matters.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Agreed.. I personally much prefer Stohlman to Farrish. Just IMO...

Matt Eberle at Stohlman is really helpful no matter what I need. I bought my 05 from him and would recommend him highly.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxRacer
    A friend of mine has a silver 02 or 03 bugeye WRX. Its pretty nicely tuned and the such. He usually drives without a spoiler and umm, he lives around South Riding. I dont have a Scubbie...
    u talkin about mike correct
    05 WRX

woa.. i still have an account here. nabisco is down

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12