pa: awd dyno

This is a discussion on pa: awd dyno within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; A friend of mine from work gave me a website to check out. Its www.xoticmotorsports.com . It seems to be ...

pa: awd dyno

A friend of mine from work gave me a website to check out. Its www.xoticmotorsports.com . It seems to be the closest dyno i found around my area. Its alittle under a three hour drive.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

'05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    u live in shamokin? I go to school at Susquehanna...

You might have seen me? Blue wrx with body kit ? or my friend with a white sti and cf hood scoop?

-tom.

Also i know slowboy racing is not that far from us.
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

whats these guys' reputation like?
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

tom i might of saw your car awhile back in the parking lot by apple bees.

I am not sure how these guys are. I just checked out the website, i never had anything done buy them. I was hoping people on here could give some feedback.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

'05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kooyulator
    whats these guys' reputation like?

From what I understand they have a pretty good reputation. I think they may have someone that posts on here. One of the guys that works there has a WRX and now have WRX specific tuning services. My brother got his '96 Impala dyno'd there and had no complaints.
    02 MBP WRX Wagon
    INFO ABOUT THE WAGON

06 WRB WRX Limited
    tristatetuners.com

I've been there numerous times with different cars and clubs and wat not. Nicest guys around, excellent prices, they really know their stuff about our cars! I always recomend these guys to everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86
    A friend of mine from work gave me a website to check out. Its www.xoticmotorsports.com . It seems to be the closest dyno i found around my area. Its alittle under a three hour drive.
    These guys are good people and ANDY has a very nice STI. FWIW, Im organizing a ProTune/StreeTuner day there very soon (you probably do not have cobb em). Im working on Getting a tuner out there, but may have adam get familurized with my streettuner so he can do the tunes. He can tune very well with ECUtec and other em so im guessing he will be good with streetTuner or ProTuner.
    Cheers
    Last edited by rpfride; 10-10-2005 at 05:56 AM.

Jack, I belive I seen your car at the Cinema at the susquehanna valley mall... parked next to you last month. Did your car have some decals on the winshield?
    Current: '99 Honda Civic EX Sedan
    Someday: '02/'03 Subaru Wrx