New to VA

This is a discussion on New to VA within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey Yall, Im new to the forum and new to VA...I just moved to Richmond about a month ago and ...

New to VA

Hey Yall,

Im new to the forum and new to VA...I just moved to Richmond about a month ago and am looking for some enthusiasts to maybe cruise with and all. Anyone game?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey man. I'm in Richmond. We get together every Sunday night at Wing Command in Chesterfield. There's also a get together Friday nights in the west end. Keep an eye out in the Mid-Atlantic part of this forum. You can also join WrxFanatics.com which has alot of peeps in Richmond.

Chris
    05 Protuned CGM STi

cool

Hey thats cool,

Id love to meet up with you all, thatd be awesome. Now my car isnt like crazy modded out, I just have a catback, dropdown k&n , short-throw, boost gauge and sti pedals.

Sounds good. Hit me up in a pm and I'll give you directions to the Wing Command if you need them.

Chris
    05 Protuned CGM STi

Hey, show up at the meet sunday, Ill be there! I talked to you on the phone briefly to give directions the other night. Hope to see you soon!

-Al

I havent been able to make it over to wingcommand but I hope I can make it this sunday. 7pm right? I need to talk to you guys about my first mod.

yup every Sunday at 7pm unless noted otherwise

what about ur 1st mod?
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

best thing to get, i dont have much money right now because im paying off the car still, but i want quality. so i need to start with small mods, im thinking stuff like turbo timers, boost controllers, or maybe even exhaust.