people don't post on here too often - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on people don't post on here too often within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The only conversation in the Mid-Atlantic forum should not be about how there are no conversations in the Mid-Atlantic forum. ...

The only conversation in the Mid-Atlantic forum should not be about how there are no conversations in the Mid-Atlantic forum. I would close this thread, but if I did, then the elusive DJ Noose (who doesn't even partake in his own thread) would be right, and everyone would see that not only do we not post in this forum, but we're not allowed to either!
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Bask Oner
    The only conversation in the Mid-Atlantic forum should not be about how there are no conversations in the Mid-Atlantic forum. I would close this thread, but if I did, then the elusive DJ Noose (who doesn't even partake in his own thread) would be right, and everyone would see that not only do we not post in this forum, but we're not allowed to either!
    Kind of ironic, eh? The post that gets the most traffic is the one that talks about the lack of traffic here.
    2002 WRX TurboXS Stage 4 FOR SALE!
    2000 BMW M Roadster FOR SALE!
    FOR SALE! BUY THEM!

It's a start. The Mid-A forum on that other board is pretty active. I lost interest in that board as a whole but all of the local people that I know (dj_noose, Tubedriver, Endless Shine, etc.) make all of their arrangements for getting together on that board. Otherwise I would just go there to shop for stuff that I want to buy. I have the ClubWRX sticker on my back window and most of the local WRX owners that see it give me a blank look. We have to get the word out to that region that there is another place to post local info.

Dale

there's only so many hours in a day, and to log onto two different boards and actually read them is tough. So it's one or the other....except on lazy Sunday afternoons

GO TERPS

Talking

Happy?

If anybody is interested, we will be having a Philly meet at Hooters on Street Road on November 24. Check the i-club tri-state forum (Sorry) for details.

Originally posted by iceNine
    It seems like most of the people in our area are posting in the Mid-A forum on i-club. (Usually on the B&N meet thread -- going on 320 posts Tom )

Dale
    lol... wow, it's been a while since I've even been on this forum
    obvious reasons of coarse

but it looks like we have some post now

Wow, I've been gone for over 2 weeks and when I finally got a chance to get online, i-club was down. Seems like there would have been more post on here with the i-club down. Guess not... I'll be back around the 9th of december...

Tom:

Heard you were in Florida. Not too many subies turned up at B&N last night and the week before it was really cold so Ron, WRX Jim and I only lasted about an hour before we decided to go to Bennigan's and have some late supper. See you when you get back.

Dale

Tom:

I forgot to mention that I-club as you knew it two weeks ago doesn't exist anymore. The new club is at http://forums.nasioc.com/forums How quickly things change (but still stay more or less the same ).

Dale

Originally posted by iceNine
    Tom:

I forgot to mention that I-club as you knew it two weeks ago doesn't exist anymore. The new club is at http://forums.nasioc.com/forums How quickly things change (but still stay more or less the same ).

Dale
    Yeah as you know I figured it out... lol. I haven't been on this forum until now... about 2 weeks since I've been back home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12