hks hi-power for sale
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on hks hi-power for sale within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Selling hks exhaust...it is catback...full 3" piping. Has less than 5k miles. Looks brand new, sounds great. Looking to get ...

hks hi-power for sale

Selling hks exhaust...it is catback...full 3" piping. Has less than 5k miles. Looks brand new, sounds great. Looking to get $450. Would prefer sale for somewhere within a few hours of Richmond, VA. SOLD!!
    Last edited by sjs0433; 11-08-2005 at 11:05 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Price reduced to 400

pics

Exhaust is still on car right now. If anyone is seriously interested I'll take it off for better pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRXc.jpg   WRX.jpg   debadge 016.jpg  

any takers for 375????

Hey Was wondering about the Exhaust. Also i would buy it from you for 375 but i was wondering if you would ship it to new jersey because thats where i live. If not another option was that i have an older brother in college its called George Mason University, I dont know if thats buy u. Please get back to me. Thanks (Would rather have it shipped if possible would just make things alot easier)

To think about it im gonna be in Farefax Virginia October 14th to see my brother at his college but it would be to far of a travel to Richmond from farefax. So i guess just write me back because im very intrested on buying the exhaust. Thanks hope to hear from you soon.

So this is full cat-back and it fits the '06 STi???

What about the gaskets and stuff? Need new ones?

Hey whats going on with this exhaust is it still for sale?

exhaust for sale

The exhaust is still for sale. I've also got a greddy full auto time with harness for an additional 75 if you are interested.

Ok Sounds great ill buy it off of you for 375 in cash if you would like also ill be down in Virginia the 14-16th at George Mason and if you would like i could meet you half way so you wouldnt have to make the full trip. I will give you a call later tonight or tomarrow. Thanks again talk to you soon

Hey gonna give u a call tomarrow about how you wanna work the money and picking it up. Got really busy so i havent been able to call u yet. But i will call you friday. Talk to you later

Alright, sounds good. I'm free allllll day so anytime is good for me.

Hey i called you aorund 1 o clock today and left a message u can call me back anytime you want or ill try and call u again later. I hope i got the right number and your name is steve?, so give me a call back whenever and if for some reason i dont pick up ill be sure to call u back.

Hey was wondering if u had any more pictures of it? If not its fine i was just wondering if u took it off ur car yet.

Yeah, the exhaust has been off the car for a little over a week. My friend took some good pics, but I haven't gotten them from him. I'll try to get those tomorrow or tuesday and i'll send em to ya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.