Interested in baltimore area meet? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Interested in baltimore area meet? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok fellas im in Owings Mills and rarely see any of you guys at all.....we need a meet thats convinient ...

Ok fellas im in Owings Mills and rarely see any of you guys at all.....we need a meet thats convinient for all of us....how about like White Marsh mall or the Avenue in White Marsh,this is a central spot from like DC to Glen Burnie....lets get the ball rolling while the weather is still nice

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

THe park and ride is on your right as you turn onto honeygo blvd (i think thats the road name) as you go into whitemarsh from rt 43...im assuming you guys are coming from 95...but it is right at the mall

Quote Originally Posted by mdz05wrx
    Ok fellas im in Owings Mills and rarely see any of you guys at all.....we need a meet thats convinient for all of us....how about like White Marsh mall or the Avenue in White Marsh,this is a central spot from like DC to Glen Burnie....lets get the ball rolling while the weather is still nice

we will have this saturday at 8pm at whitemarsh park and ride we will have a couple of people who are going including the guys from agile auto

I posted the tread at nasioc.com under midatlantic region which shows the people who will be there.

so who are going to join us?

ok im an idiot and i had to work all weekend but im eager to meet up with all you guys,i did look for this p&r and i couldnt find anything near the mall

Quote Originally Posted by mdz05wrx
    ok im an idiot and i had to work all weekend but im eager to meet up with all you guys,i did look for this p&r and i couldnt find anything near the mall
    the direction was
    from 95 take 67b
    then make a left turn at honeygo blvd
    make the first right at the 1st traffic light (this is quick)
    u will see the park and ride at the ride side.

we will be doing this event again on oct 15
    email me if u want to join
    \thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12