'03 WRX part out
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on '03 WRX part out within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I have some things for sale locally since I don't want to deal with shipping. JDM HIDs used for about ...

'03 WRX part out

I have some things for sale locally since I don't want to deal with shipping.

JDM HIDs used for about 6 weeks ($750 plus OEM) PAID $1075

Eclipse CD8455 about 2 months old ($500 plus OEM) Paid $685 (w/authorized invoice) Perfect condition. box,manual, remote, invoice included.

(2) Elemental designs 13OV.2 $275 paid $195 each. Invoice and box included. 2 Months old. 12" subs in a Dual 4 Ohm configuration. PERFECT condition. Enclosure included!!!

Hifonics Brutus BX1205D 1200 X 1 amp. $225 paid $300 w/manual, box, remote. Used about 2 months on the ED subs.

Cusco strut tower bar ($100) ourchased from Fizz about 1.5 years ago: perfect condition

Rota Tarmac II (17" ti chrome) w/Falken Ziex 512 (3 w/90% and one new tires on 8/1/05)
    looking to get $750 OBO plus OEM. Paid $850 for rims and $480 for tires.

Redline Tuning Quicklift hood struts. $50 Used to replace prop stick. New never installed.

OEM rear lights w/Rockblocker blackout kit. $25 PLUS your OEM rear lights. Paid $50 for film plus $50 to install them at a shop.

Tanabe Hyper medallion catback $300 Paid $500. Has about 6K miles. Full stainless. Perfect condition, just needs to be polished.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

could u send pics of the headlights to ecarrera at gmail dot com? thanks

Pics of JDMs

I'll take some pics this evening and send them tonight.

Thanks,
    Joe

Cool thanks. BTW, are you looking for strictly stock headlights, or would you not mind blacked out stockers??

blacked out lights are fine too.

Bump for a good guy from staten island!

Please post pics of all the stuff you want to sell.
    I like to window shop.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

Thanks alot, Shiju.

Pics will be posted tonight as I will be taking pics this afternoon.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.